Senior ASP.NET / C# Software Developer Certona Corporation
Certona has been selected again (as of 2013) as a Top Personalization Leader for five consecutive years (never been done before) on Internet Retailer's Top 500 Guide. This is something that we're all very proud of here!
Certona is the creator of Resonance, the market leading real-time personalization and revenue optimization platform for multi-channel retailers. Trusted by more than 250 top ecommerce sites throughout the world, Resonance increases average order value and revenue per visit by delivering individualized real-time content and product recommendations across all customer touch points. With seven patents pending, the "self-optimizing" system is powered by sophisticated neural networks and a portfolio of algorithms to deliver product, content, and promotional offers through multiple channels -- web, email, call center, point-of-sale, and mobile. Clients include the largest and most recognized online and multi-channel retail brands across all popular categories. For more information, visit www.certona.com
Mile High View:
- Certona is looking for experienced ASP.NET / C# enterprise level web application developers to create the next generation of analytics and merchandising tools for Certona's Resonance ecommerce personalization platform.
- MVC experience is a must and you should have at least 6 months of real world/on-the-job experience utilizing the ASP.NET MVC framework. (Razor engine also a plus)
- N-Tier architecture experience is required.
- Architect, design, develop, and deploy highly visible, strategically important business projects.
- Work with product management to understand requirements and create requirement documents that are understood by technical and non-technical users.
- Play an active, highly contributing role in all stages of an Agile/Scrum development lifecycle.
- Help define software development best practices and drive software development initiatives for a fast growing Internet company.
'Required' Technical Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (highly desired) or either a related field or equivalent experience.
- Rock solid ASP.NET/C# development experience.
- 5+ years developing software on the Microsoft platform (ASP.NET, SQL Server) in a multi-tiered architecture.
'PLUS' Skills (but not show-stoppers):
- BSCS or Master's degree in CS highly preferred.
- E-commerce solution related programming experience.
- Project Management experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2010 (2012 a plus).
NOTE: Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
As of 2012 San Diego-based Certona was selected four consecutive years as the Top Personalization Leader on Internet Retailer's Top 500 Guide. This is something that we're all very proud of here.
5 - 20M RaisedInvestors: ABS Ventures All Jobs: at Certona Corporation
|Headquarters:||9520 Towne Centre Drive|
San Diego, CA 92121
|Company Profile:||At Certona, our vision is to intelligently optimize and personalize the entire customer experience for each individual across all touch points, including their web site experience, e-mail, mobile, in-store, call center and social networks.
As the Pioneers of Personalization, we're a dynamic company that's shaping the world of personalized product and content recommendations for social, mobile and ecommerce applications. Our employees love working here, mostly for the fast pace, rapid growth, fun people, and great benefits. Not to mention, we're only one block from the beach in beautiful Del Mar, California.
We offer a competitive benefits package and the opportunity to work with some of the greatest technical and creative minds in the industry.
Support Certona Corporation with Social Media services