Infor Global Solutions
Infor is the world's third largest business software company. We develop and acquire proven software products that have rich, built-in functionality. Then we make them better. We invest resources into product innovation and enhancement. Our goal: To provide the best possible software experience and a lower total cost of ownership for our customers.
POSITION: Global Consulting Operations Reporting Team â€" Senior Business Analyst
Location: Remote (home-based), USA
Posting Date: December 2012
This Business Analyst position reports to a Global Consulting Operations Reporting team whose mission is to provide Infor Consulting Services Management with visibility and actionable intelligence thru standardized, organization-wide reporting. To contribute to this charter, the Business Analyst will be responsible for the design, development and deployment of reports and related reporting guidelines. This position involves close interaction with other organizations such as Local Consulting Operations and Project Management, Finance, Legal, AIT, etc. to drive all reporting efforts to closure.
The Business Analyst is expected to work with Business and Operations leads to gain an understanding of reporting needs, identify and obtain data sources to fulfill those needs, design detail and summary level reports and corresponding report guidelines, provide analysis and action-driving messages based on the reports and participate in the migration of data sources and reports into a BI data mart. Job duties are varied and complex, utilizing independent judgment and the ability to identify and recommend solutions. Attention to detail is critical. Ability to collect, organize, and manage data and tasks collaboratively is also critical. As a result, strong follow-through and relationship management skills strongly desired. Strong spreadsheet, written and verbal communication skills are also required.
· Design, develop and implement new global reports
· Enhance existing reports through consolidation of existing regional reports
· Manage transfer of standard reports to Infor Consulting Services Business Intelligence Data Mart
· Provide analysis and actionable intelligence to business leaders
· Control timeliness, accuracy and completeness of global reporting
· Bachelor's Degree in a business or technical discipline.
· 5 or more years of demonstrated experience as a Business Analyst in Operations; preferably consulting for a business software company.
· Experience developing and designing reports and key performance indicators.
· Excellent spreadsheet (Excel) and reporting skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills in a multicultural environment essential.
· Ability to work autonomously but also be a team player and support team members.
· Ability to work to very tight project deadlines.
· Creative approach to problem solving and issue resolution.
· Self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of analytical ability.
· Dedicated and hard-working.
|Location:||Remote Office, OR |