Senior Business Analyst Yodlee
The Senior BA delivers presales support by engaging client to understand requirements and proposing solutions using Yodlee products. Additionally, you will estimates the BA delivery hours.
You will drives requirements engineering for Professional Services (PS) engagements:
Typically, the Senior BA is assigned to hosted deployments for all Yodlee Products being deployed by our clients. You may be assigned to SDK projects of significant complexity and/or strategic importance.
- elicits and analyzes functional and non-functional requirements,
- identifies the gap, if any, between Yodlee products and client requirements,
- negotiates in-scope and out-of-scope requirements,
- specifies requirements in project-appropriateartifacts, and
- validates proposed solution.
You may provide support to Yodlee clients during System Integration Testing (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT). This support comprises explaining differences between the envisioned outcome and actual outcome of the product implementation.
You may be required to verify the coverage of the PS QA test plan.
The Senior BA engages Yodlee Product Managers to explore and elaborate customer-desired functional and non-functional features absent from Yodlee products.
You are expected to explore and deploy process improvements to be utilized by other BAs.
- Minimum of 6 to 7 years professional experience, including at least 5 in a business analyst role.
- Demonstrated sound technical and business knowledge and judgment.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Domain experience with financial services required, experience in retail and commercial Internet banking strongly desired.
- High degree of personal organization
- Experience as a BA in a SaaS environment
- Recent experience in the Financial Services industry
Able to work effectively in a highly demanding environment with multiple competing priorities both independently and as part of a team.
- Payment processing, Internet Bill Payment, EBPP, PFM (aggregation) experience a plus.
- Excellent communication, presentation, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Independent thinker who is skilled in facilitating sessions with demanding stakeholders and can deliver an outcome that balances the competing pressures of continuous functional improvements against the need to deliver a solution within a defined budget and time period.
- Thrive on challenges requiring creative problem solving, logical thinking, and continuous process improvement.
- Solid understanding of all aspects of the software application development lifecycle and release process.
- Proficient in the use of relevant software tools, esp. MS Project, Excel, Visio, etc.
- BS/BA in relevant technical and/or business area or equivalent work experience.
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAPÂ®) certification preferred.
||multiple, multiple |