Senior Business Analyst Yodlee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create, validate and prioritize product and business requirements based on market analysis, business strategy and customer needs in the selected markets.
- Manage the core product team through the development and launch of new products/releases.
- Gather, track, prioritize and communicate enhancements throughout internal and external channels
- Define product offering roadmaps and coordinate with appropriate product management, development and support teams to effectively launch new offerings
- Maintaining knowledge of industry trends, potential market opportunities and Yodlee's Core Strategic Vision in order to ensure appropriate convergence.
- Work with source systems to understand and document new data sets
- Perform complex data analysis and present findings to support recommendations
- Ensure appropriate level of business and functional project documentation is created
- Plan and coordinate activities with project stakeholders, including test planning and execution
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 3-5 years of Product Management experience
- Strong knowledge of Indian and Asia Pacific Banking/Finance domain is a must
- Advanced product life cycle management and management skills.
- Knowledge of financial services and technology industry products and practices.
- Well-developed negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Entrepreneurial attitude with leadership skills to leverage matrix organizations
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, to concisely communicate key issues/results in a manner appropriate to the audience, including the executive level.
- Ability to build relationships with and influence other functional areas as well as external entities.
- Discretion and impact of decisions: Makes key decisions that impact operational initiatives.
- Organization and time management skills: Operates independently with minimal guidance by management.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED