Senior Business Analyst Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Senior Business Systems Analyst (BSA) at Workday will be part of the IS Enterprise Applications team that is responsible for the CRM implementation at Workday. The BSA will partner with business stakeholders to drive Salesforce.com enhancements and lead numerous projects to increase business efficiency and automate business processes through technology and innovation.
This hands-on technical role demands excellent knowledge of business processes and methodologies along with a strong analytical and data modeling background. The candidate will have direct hands on experience in Salesforce.com with design, configuration and implementation. Experience in other large BI, CRM or ERP enterprise systems is preferred but not required.
Experience/ Skills Requirements
- Work closely with business partners to understand business processes, goals and gaps.
- Collaborate with IS development team and other business analysts in the planning, prioritization, design, development and deployment of new projects & system enhancements.
- Responsible for understanding business requirements and creating documentation as needed; i.e. Business requirements documents (BRDs), process flows, business cases, gap analysis (as is vs. to be), functional design documents etc.
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to identify opportunities for process improvements.
- Analyze and initiate configurations and customization of the Salesforce system and participate in the change management and go live support processes.
- Facilitate review sessions with functional owners, subject matter experts and end-user representatives.
- Coordinate and perform system testing to ensure requirements are met. Work closely with project team during user acceptance testing (UAT); including tracking issues through to resolution and securing end user acceptance signoff.
- Bachelorâs degree in Computer Science with Business Management, Information Management Systems (or related field) or equivalent experience required.
- 5+ years hands-on Business Systems Analyst experience supporting business stakeholders in various groups such as Support, Services and Partners on a global, enterprise system.
- Salesforce experience required.
- Experience with Service Cloud, Customer Support, Case Management and Communities is strongly preferred.
- End to end implementation experience including project management, issue management, communication and change management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with different levels within the organization as well as with business partners and technical teams.
- Strong project management skills including the ability to define the project scope, establish a timeline, coordinate resources, communicate status, and manage the delivery of results.
- Solid multi-tasking, time management & organization skills with the ability to manage multiple and often changing priorities as well as the ability to adapt to changing business requirements.
- Hands-on experience with reports, data management/data manipulation and dashboards with the ability to organize information and processes in a logical and efficient manner.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and embrace new technologies, applications, and solutions.
Workday is proud of its diverse workforce, but regrets that it is currently unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services