Senior Business Analyst Ruckus Wireless
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Summary: A Senior Business Analyst with heavy Operation experience in a networking company preferred. You?ll be wearing many hats. Business Analyst, Project Manager, Documentation, Training, etc? You won?t get bored here and you?ll get the satisfaction of reduced red tape. You?ll provide design workflows and integrations between our critical applications SAP and SFDC. You will also design applications and integrations by leveraging SQL experience. You will be working with various groups to create requirements documents. The ideal candidate has a good understanding of MySQL since you?ll be creating detailed documents to act as blueprint for our in house Ruby or SFDC developers.
Purpose: Solves organizational information problems and requirements by analyzing requirements; designing computer programs; recommending system controls and protocols.
? Analyzes complex business problems and provides clear analysis and documentation of the problems and proposed solutions.
? Works with the business to formulate and prioritize the objectives and scope of business systems solutions.
? Able to translate business requirements into functional and system requirements that meet business needs.
? Understand the capabilities of current applications systems and how to best leverage them in conjunction with manual processes to address business needs.
? Creates documentation such as policies, procedures, workflows and user guides to document system solutions.
? Performs functional configuration and maintenance for systems based on changing operational and business needs
? Research system issues, identifying root causes and driving resolutions
? Assist all departments with data analysis and reporting needs
? Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Minimum 8 years experience as Business Analyst working with Sales and Channel functional areas with 4 to 5 years experience in SFDC platform
- Thorough understanding of key CRM/PRM functionalities and its end to end connection from process, data and solution perspective.
- Experience with upstream & downstream processes & solutions to CRM/PRM capabilities such as MDM (Customer, contact, company master), pricing & discounting, Order Management, Sales Analytics is a big plus.
- Minimum 6 years experience preparing as-is process documentation, to-be process documentation, and performing detailed gap analysis
- Experience leading distributed teams to design architecture and requirements for and oversee development of packaged, integrated solutions
- Demonstrated ability to have successfully completed multiple, complex technical projects
- Demonstrated experience in project conceptualization and planning
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise professional manner, tailored to the appropriate audience; including both verbal and written communications.
- Ability to lead and work collaboratively within a business unit team and have strong influencing skills
- Ability to work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation and may require collaboration across multiple technical teams
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and complex tasks in a dynamic work environment
- Must have experience preparing end-user documentation and conducting end-user training
- Business Analysis experience in a high-tech (preferable software) company highly desirable.
- Project Management experience a plus
- Business process reengineering experience,
Experience in a 3 tier sales model (Distributor, VAR, End User) is required.
At least 7 years business analyst experience
Understanding of database design and SQL experience is required.
At Least 7 years CRM (Siebel, SFDC or similar) support & administration experience
At Least 7 years ERP (Oracle, SAP, MS Dynamics or similar) support & administration experience
To all recruitment agencies: Ruckus Wireless does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and/or individual recruiters without a signed agreement. Ruckus Wireless will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes submitted through this site, to Ruckus Wireless employees or contractors.
||880 West Maude Avenue |
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED