Job Title: Senior Business Consultant â€" Financial Services Group - Lawson
The Senior Business Consultant â€" FSG assists in the discovery, demonstration creation and demonstration delivery of the Lawson Financial solutions to potential clients. The position requires the evaluation of customer requirements to determine the best fit for the Infor solutions. The position is responsible for the development of demonstrations and supporting materials on various global demonstration environments. The position may be called upon to assist in building custom demonstrations, as well as responding to RFI/RFP's and typically reports to the Manager, Business Consulting. The position will also work closely with the Regional Sales Managers and sales executives in a team environment. The position requires strong communication skills to articulate the benefits of the Infor solution to potential clients and customers. Position requires up to 50% travel.
The Business Consultant works on a team of consultants that work independently. The Business Consultant also works with and may take direction from various Sales Directors and Account Managers in the region.
· Support all Pre-sales activities for North America including:
· On site requirements analysis/survey â€" with follow up documentation
· Phone requirements analysis/survey and various calls between prospects and customers
· Preparing responses to all RFI/RFP requests
· Preparation of and delivery of product demonstrations including PowerPoint presentations and application demonstrations
· Various customer visits and meetings to gain Infor/Lawson domain knowledge
· Prepare solution documents as required by Sales Directors and Account Managers
· Attend Sales to Professional Services turn over or transition meetings as requested
· University Education Graduate â€" Accounting, Finance or Computer Science
· 3-5 years corporate accounting experience â€" public or private
· 3-5 years business consulting experience at with a similar software firm desired
· Excellent oral communication that effectively articulates complex ideas
· Good written communication that effectively articulates complex ideas
· Ability to work independently
· Self Motivated
· Good problem solving and analytic skills
· Good writing and editing skills
· Strong organizational skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.
|Location:||Remote Office, OR |