Senior Business Development Representative- Plano, TX Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Palo Alto Networks has brought a technology to market that is reshaping the network security landscape. Our ability to protect enterprises is only limited by our ability to help them understand what we can do. That's where you come in. We are growing our Inside Sales team and are looking for proven top performers to join us in driving through our next wave of success. If you are a sales professional that takes pride in always being at the top of your game and would like to put that passion to work at a company of all-stars, we would like to hear from you.
- Experience in Account Management for Enterprise Solutions
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Experience working with channel partners to close business
- Must have strong technical background, security industry a plus
- Enthusiastic, driven and confident: ability to clearly and persuasively articulate the company's mission, product and business opportunity.
- Proven ability to learn new technology quickly, adapt to changing needs and posses strong analytical skills.
- Ability to quickly build productive relationships in a fast-paced, high-performance environment
- Contribute to the achievement of sales goals by teaming with our field Major Account Managers to close business with very large enterprise accounts
- Perform opportunity identification, account qualification, and needs analysis at all prospect levels
- Prospecting into both new and existing large enterprise accounts
- Use phone, email, and internal marketing tools to perform selling activities and drive business
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date forecast and document all activities and customer interactions in Salesforce.com
- Maintain required activity metrics, via phone calls, appointments, demos and funnel development
- Respond to inbound inquiries, outbound marketing campaigns, and successfully lead opportunity development
- Work closely with Major Account Managers and Channel partners to identify, position, and sell product value
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on product roadmap, industry changes, and competitive landscape
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED