Senior Business Systems Analyst - HR Applications Workday, Inc.
The Senior Business Systems Analyst (BSA) will be part of the Workday on Workday team that is responsible for the rollout of Workday within the company. The BSA will partner with business stakeholders to lead numerous projects to increase business efficiency and automate business processes through the innovative Workday HCM platform.
This hands-on technical role demands excellent knowledge of business processes and methodologies along with a strong analytical and data modeling background. The candidate will have direct hands on experience in HR Applications design, configuration and implementation. Experience in Workday or other large BI, HR enterprise systems is required.Responsibilities
Experience/ Skills Requirements
- Work closely with business partners to understand business processes, goals and gaps.
- Drive the planning, prioritization, design, development and deployment of new projects & system enhancements.
- Responsible for understanding business requirements, configuring the Workday HCM product and creating documentation as needed
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to identify opportunities for process improvements.
- Define and implement reporting, analytics & dashboards to Managers & Executives.
- Participate in the change management and go live support processes.
- Facilitate review sessions with functional owners, subject matter experts and end-user representatives.
- Coordinate and perform system testing to ensure requirements are met. Work closely with project team during user acceptance testing (UAT); including tracking issues through to resolution and securing end user acceptance signoff.
- Bachelorâs degree in HR (or related field) or equivalent experience required.
- 5+ years hands-on HR Operations or HRIS experience required.
- HR systems experience required.
- Extensive Analytics / Business Intelligence experience; consulting with business partners to recommend, define and implement analytics capabilities for Managers and Executives.
- End to end implementation experience including project management, issue management, communication and change management.
- Requires excellent knowledge of HR principles and best practice, computer software for Talent Management, Performance Management, Manager/Employee Self Service, Compensation and Business Intelligence/Analytics.
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be a skilled communicator, with well-developed verbal, written and presentation ability.
- Knowledge of Workday HCM preferred. Knowledge of other Oracle HR applications is a plus.
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, problem-solving, analytical, project management and planning skills.
- Customer service oriented with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations and the ability to serve multiple customers and deliver an excellent experience.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services