Senior Business Systems Analyst/Project Manager DealerSocket
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED We are a fast growing technology company building configurable web-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software solutions for specific industries. We currently service the Retail Automotive and Insurance industries. We are looking for highly motivated Collaborate with developers and business unit to create new stories. Duties will include add stories and defects to product backlog and managing future releases. Consult with business experts and executive team to identify future product needs. Own product vision and communicate to all parties involved. Ensure products are implemented according to requirements
Applicants need to be local and able to come into the office on a daily basis to work with the other developers as part of a team.
- BS/BA in Computer Science/Computer Engineering (foreign equivalent acceptable)
- MUST have a Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline; advanced degree or professional training / certifications in Information Technology are a plus.
- MUST have 3-5 years of stable experience gathering and documenting user requirements and specifications for business application software development projects in a large-scale, corporate environment.
- MUST have experience successfully developing feasibility studies, business requirements and user specification documents, use cases through UML, and test plans. MUST have exceptional personal skills such as listening, oral and written communication skills, and impeccable English language and grammar skills.
- MUST demonstrate outstanding problem solving skills, and the ability to investigate and find out where to look for information.
- MUST have multitasking ability and successfully work multiple projects simultaneously.
- MUST have excellent process development and maintenance skills, and a demonstrated ability to plan tasks, work to a schedule and provide status in a timely fashion.
- MUST be able to work individually, or as part of a team to accomplish objectives in a fast paced, challenging environment.
Business Systems Analyst responsibilities represent 75 of the job function contributing directly to project requirements analysis, business use case scenarios, and functional documentation on approved software development projects.
Project Management responsibilities represent 25 of the job function and include project prioritization, project assignment, project progress reports, and overall quality and completeness of software features delivered to customers.
- Help with software product development including data flows and user experience in various use cases as per technical solution roadmap
- Participate in the requirements gathering and analysis process, including the breakdown of business requirements to functional requirements.
- Ensure consistency of the requirements from design to development and then through the testing process via involvement in each phase of the project
- Document meeting minutes to capture interaction with business
- Document user specifications upon acceptance of business requirements. Identifying use cases, test plans and development of test scenarios.
- Work with subject matter experts, customers, and/or third party vendors to define new project requirements that meet identified business needs.
- Help engineer technical solutions in synchronization with business requirements, specifically use case analysis and documentation, business process definition and workflows in the automotive industry
- Conducting meetings to review deliverables with internal development and quality control teams as well as the business executives
- Highly analytical, logical, and good problem solver
- Able to plan work, organize time, and maintain workflow
- Able to interact professionally with all levels of staff
- Familiarity with User Interface best practices
- Strong salary and flexible hours
- Casual work environment the latest in technologies
- Ability to grow your career as the company grows
- 401K Plan
- 100 HMO Health Care Plan Company pays 100 of your premium.
- Dental Plan Company pays 100 of your premium.
||San Clemente |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED