Infor is looking for an experienced C# asp.NET developer to join the Infor SunSystems development team based in Farnborough.
Primary responsibility is to maintain, enhance and evolve existing Infor SunSystems software as part of the ongoing maintenance of the SunSystems product suite.
Developers are expected to be capable of quickly understanding and working on existing code, be able to identify improvements in the code and work on new enhancement projects using typical RUP and OO development techniques. Developers will also be expected to work on customer support issues and patches as well as being an integral member of the existing team.
Desirable but not essential skills and experience:
· To carry out development tasks as allocated to the highest standards of quality and performance
· To take responsibility for the production of realistic estimates for all allocated tasks
· To provide timely notification of changes to estimates
· To manage the dependencies (within limits of authority) of all allocated tasks
· To take ownership of designated packages / layers of the software architecture and ensure that the architectural integrity of those packages / layers are maintained
· To ensure that language and porting implications are considered for all development tasks
· To maintain an in-depth understanding of SunSystems products and of the SunSystems development methodologies, standards and processes
· To be proactive in the investigation and implementation of new techniques and tools that could be used to improve the SunSystems development
|Location:||multiple, multiple |