Senior Channel Marketing Manager Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
This is your opportunity to join Trulia. Trulia is built on an employee-centric, values driven culture and has been recognized as a 'Best Place to Work' in both the San Francisco Bay Area and Denver. Trulia was founded in 2005 and, as of September 2012, is publicly traded on the NYSE!
As part of this highly dynamic, motivated team, you will focus on driving Trulia's industry channel strategy. This is a highly visible role within Trulia helping drive the future success of our business. Your expertise developing and executing channel sales programs will drive your success.
There are three core components to the role: 1) Drive Trulia's industry channel strategy 2) Liaison with key business partners to execute channel strategy and increase channel sell-through 3) Deliver cross-functional leadership to drive the successful implementation of channel partnerships in collaboration with sales, marketing and product.
The ideal candidate will have impeccable communication skills and a track record of building and executing a channel strategy with measurable results.
- Translate Trulia's industry vision into an actionable channel strategy to drive Trulia's marketplace business
- Identify and develop new channel partnerships in collaboration with Industry Sales teams.
- Manage the successful implementation of channel partnerships including marketing agreements, setting partnership objectives, developing co-marketing programs, overseeing revenue share programs, lead management and the tracking and reporting of channel activity.
- Build and support strategic business relationships by ensuring business partners have the education, enablement tools, and incentives needed to support channel sell-through and drive success.
- Provide day-to-day account management for Trulia's Strategic Channel Partners.
- Work with Industry & Agent Marketing teams to develop channel specific messaging and positioning of industry products to support channel growth.
- Develop a portfolio of industry-specific solutions and customer case studies in order to generate new sales opportunities and drive demand.
- Obsessively track, measure and report back to the business on key performance indicators and overall effectiveness of channel strategy.
- BA/BS degree required: Master's degree, MBA or equivalent experience a plus.
- 5-7 years in marketing with an understanding of channel based marketing strategies and co-marketing programs, project management, customer analytics, tracking, and reporting. Sales operations experience a plus.
- Ability to network and navigate internally and externally to build consensus and work collaboratively with stakeholders across product, sales, and marketing.
- Have the ability to handle multiple, simultaneous projects; taking action and meeting stringent deadlines for each.
- Be extremely agile with the ability to balance the need for quick turnaround with longer-term strategic efforts.
- The ability to think strategically but also execute 'tactically'.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic, metrics driven environment that is constantly testing and optimizing to deliver the best results.
- Travel, 30-40% of time.
- Alignment to Trulia's core values: Innovate, Make a Difference, People Matter, Act with Integrity, Customer Obsessed, Trust & Respect Each Other.
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED