Senior Cisco Unified Communications Engineer Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Join our team and experience Workday! Itâs fun to work in a
company where people truly believe in what theyâre doing. At
Workday, weâre committed to bringing passion and customer focus to
the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and weâre
serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In
fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One
of our core values is fun.Â
Workday is seeking a
Sr. Cisco UC Engineer to join our growing IT
network engineering team. This position will be focused
aroundÂ CiscoÂ Voice /Â UC, Contact Center & Collaboration
Knowledge, Skills and
Roles and Responsibilities:
- 5+ years of related Cisco IP
Telephony/Network administration and support experience.
- Strong knowledge of CiscoÂ Unified Communications products
including Unified Communications Manager, Unified Contact Center
Express, Unity Connection, Expressway, and Video Communication
- Hands-on experience with the
followingÂ CiscoÂ products is required:Â CiscoÂ Unified Communications
Manager,Â Unity Connection Messaging,Â Unified Presence
Server,Â Voice Gateways, VCS, TMS, Voice and Video endpoints.
- Strong knowledgeÂ ofÂ CiscoÂ Routing, Switching, and/or Data
Center is a plus.
- Deep understanding of collaboration
protocols such as, TCP, UDP, MCGP, SIP, SCCP, QSIG, QoS, and
- Working knowledge of legacy telephony such as TDM,
- Excellent problem solving,
debugging/troubleshooting skills are required.
verbal communications and written documentation skills are
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
is a must.
- CCNP voice minimum certification
- Primary role will be to design, build, and
implement Cisco UC and collaboration solutions within the
- Provide escalation support for all voice,
video, and IM issues.
- Participate in creating and
applying solutions to business challenges and problems that are
dependent on the companies IT network infrastructure.
- Create and maintain technical design and support
- Take a lead role on UC development and
enhancement projects globally.
- Collaborate closely with
Workdayâs Security organization ensuring compliance with all
audits and policies.
- Periodically travel to other Workday
offices to work on network related issues or enhancement projects
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services