The cloud engineering team is building hybrid cloud computing
technologies that will underpin application and platform initiatives
at Workday. As a member of this team you'll work with innovative,
experienced engineers that have build highly available systems and
services across the entire stack. This position requires passion,
courage, imagination, and a great sense of humor. You'll be tasked
with shaping the future of computing at Workday.
- Exceptional software system design, problem solving, and
object-oriented coding skills. This includes service-oriented architectures.
- Strengths in coding, data structures, algorithms, and designing
for performance, scalability, availability, and security.
- An expert in at least one static language - preferably Java, Scala
- An expert in at least one dynamic language - preferably Python,
Ruby or Node.js.
- Hands-on experience designing and building highly available
- A passion for communication, software development, and cloud computing.
- Able to thrive in a fast paced, high energy and fun work
environmentÂ that is agile (i.e. Scrum) and deliver value
incrementally and frequently
- A bachelors or masters degree in Computer Science, Math, or
related field with 5+ years of experience.
- Hands-on experience with an open-source IaaS or PaaS technology
like OpenStack or CloudFoundry.
- A PhD in Computer Science.
- Entrepreneurial flare.
Workday does not accept resumes from headhunters, placement
agencies or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement
with us. Our supplier base is restricted to specified hiring needs.
Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be
considered unsolicited, and Workday will not be obligated to pay a
referral or placement fee
|Location:||Pleasanton, CA |
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588