Senior Consultant, Financials (East) Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
The Professional Services Financials Senior Consultant will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of the Workday solution. The Consultant will provide Workday product and implementation expertise to their engagements. The Consultant will work with their clients to understand their business requirements and help configure and test the Workday solution. The Consultant will take direction and provide status to the Engagement Manager assigned to their project.
Position available in NY Metro, Atlanta and DC
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Become an expert in the Workday Financials product suite
- Lead design sessions for multiple financial functional areas
- Drive client business requirements
- Configure and Prototype the Workday solution
- Demonstrate Workday features to clients
- Support Client with Unit Testing, End to End Testing and User Acceptance Testing
- Work with the client and data conversion team to help convert legacy data into Workday
- Complete the work assigned to you by the Engagement Manager within the budgeted time allocated
- Assist integration consulting team with designing, configuring and testing both packaged and custom integrations
- Learn, understand and teach Workdayâs Deployment Methodology
- Work with Delivery Assurance to ensure compliance with agreed to checkpoints
- Help mentor new Consultants
- Ensure the client takes advantage of Workday best practices
- Identify opportunities to position other service offerings
- Ensure the client is reference-able once the client is in production
- Participate in update training, supporting ecosystem and other events that help share oneâs product skills with other consultants
- Provide the Engagement Manager with status reports and keep them apprised of overall project status
- At least 10 years implementing Financial, Procurement, and/or Expense Management solutions.
- Previous consulting experience either as a consultant with a consulting company or an internal consultant.
- Experience implementing Workday, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, or similar applications
- Experience with at least 2 functional areas:
- Bachelor degree required.
- Passion for customer service
- project management experience a plus
- technical experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities.
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training.
- Experience with multiple financial applications a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
||Atlanta, GA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services