Senior Consultant - HCM Recruiting Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Â Join our team and experience Workday! Itâs fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what theyâre doing. At Workday, weâre committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and weâre serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Â Â
The HCM Senior Consultant will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of the Workdayâs Human Capital Management solution. The HCM Senior Consultant will provide Workday product and implementation expertise to their engagements. The Senior Consultant will work with their clients to understand their business requirements and help configure and test the Workday solution. The Sr Consultant will take direction and provide status to the Engagement Manager assigned to their project.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Become an expert in the Workday HCM product suite
- Perform the following on an engagement : understand client business requirements, configure the Workday solution, demonstrate the configurations through the development of prototype systems, assist the client in testing the Workday solution
- Work with the client to help convert legacy data into Workday
- Complete the work assigned by the Engagement Manager within the budgeted time allocated
- Assist the integration consulting team in helping to configure and test integrations between Workday and third party/custom solutions
- Understand Workdayâs Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements
- Work with Delivery Assurance to ensure compliance with agreed to checkpoints
- Help mentor new Principal Consultants
- Ensure the client takes advantage of Workday best practices
- Identify opportunities to position other service offerings
- Ensure the client is referencable once the client is in production
- Participate in update training and other events that help share oneâs product skills with other consultants
- Provide the Engagement Manager with status reports and keep them apprised of overall project status
- 4+ years implementing Human Capital Management solutions
- Previous consulting experience with a consulting/software company
- Experience implementing Workday, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, ADP or similar applications
- Experience with the following functional areas: HCM business process, Benefits, Absence Management, Compensation, Performance Management
- Bachelor degree required.
- Passion for customer service
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Functional and technical experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities.
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training.
- Experience with multiple HCM applications a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
||Atlanta, GA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services