Senior Contracts Administrator Netcordia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Senior Contracts Administrator
Legal | Santa Clara, CA, United States
Skills & Requirements:
- Managing contractual aspects of the company's sales process, including reviewing and negotiating typical customer agreements - nondisclosure agreements, evaluation agreements, standard purchase agreements and other forms.
- Create, manage and maintain the company's contracts database. Develop and implement procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy.
- Manage contract life cycles, including execution, extensions, renewals and terminations. Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties.
- Reviews bids and RFPs for correctness, appropriate terms and conflicts with the company's revenue recognition policies.
- Assisting internal departments with contractual matters for consultants and vendors.
- Act as contractual â€œmiddlemanâ€ between the company and customer procurement groups, ensuring timely review, approval and execution of agreements, while making sure that business between the two parties is running smoothly.
- Understanding the company's basic revenue recognition policy and working with the finance group to ensure adherence to requirements such as revenue recognition, pricing and discounting policies, etc.
- Monitoring competitive terms and customer satisfaction with the company's terms and conditions and contracting practices.
- Bachelor Degree with at least 5 years of relevant contract administration experience for technology vendors.
- Be able to manage contact function independently and provide leadership in contracts administration for various company groups.
- Must have functional knowledge of basic law governing contracts and be conversant with relevant regulatory and industry changes to monitor necessary changes to contracts.
- Must be highly computer literate in MS programs, word processing and contracts database tools; have substantial knowledge building and maintain contracts database.
- Have excellent inter-personal, written and oral communication skills; and be highly organized with an ability to prioritize divergent tasks.
- Reliable to work with a high degree of autonomy, but good collaboration with administrative colleagues.
- Willingness to pitch-in on projects outside of normal responsibilities. Must possess good judgment, meticulous attention to detail and an ability to exercise complete discretion regarding legal matters.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Netcordia delivers a network management system that is easy to use, produces useful information everyday, and provides a system-level view of the network.Investors: Novak Biddle Venture Partners
, Trinity Ventures All Jobs: at Netcordia
|Headquarters:||2431 Solomons Island Road|
Annapolis, MD 21401
|Company Profile:||Netcordia is a leading provider of network automation software to the worlds most complex and mission-critical networks. Its award-winning NetMRI Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solution continuously audits multi-vendor infrastructures, identifies anomalies early, speeds resolution, and automates network changes. Netcordia helps more than 250 leading organizations in healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, academic, service and government stretch IT budgets, improve overall performance, meet corporate policy and comply with stringent regulations. |
Support Netcordia with Social Media services