Senior Corporate Counsel Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Trulia gives home buyers, sellers, owners and renters the inside scoop on properties, neighborhoods and real estate professionals. Trulia has unique info on the areas people want to live that can't be found anywhere else: users can learn about agents, neighborhoods, schools, crime and even ask the local community questions. Real estate professionals use Trulia to connect with millions of transaction-ready buyers and sellers each month via our hyper local advertising services, social recommendations and top-rated mobile apps.
Trulia was founded in 2005 and is backed by Accel Partners and Sequoia Capital. We are a successful rapidly growing company, built on an employee-centric culture and are recognized as a Best Place to Work in both San Francisco and Denver.
In this newly created position, reporting to the General Counsel, you will be the third member of the Trulia legal team and help manage the day-to-day operations of the legal department. You will be responsible for interfacing with both internal and external constituents and playing a key role in Trulia's growth as a newly public company.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Ensure compliance with public company reporting and securities laws requirements (including preparation of U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission '34 Act filings and '33 Act registration statements) and stock exchange rules.
- Advise on corporate governance matters
- Handle legal aspects of mergers and acquisitions, corporate development and finance transactions.
- Administer corporate compliance program, including insider trading compliance program and Section 16 reporting.
- Help coordinate and prepare materials for annual stockholders, board of directors and committee meetings.
- Provide legal advice to various business functions (including finance, investor relations, accounting, tax and treasury) relating to a broad variety of operational matters.
- Draft, negotiate and advise on a variety of legal agreements (including commercial contracts, licensing agreements, non-disclosure agreements, services agreements, equipment and real property leases, employment and consulting agreements).
- JD, with at least 5 years' experience as a public company corporate securities attorney in a law firm and/or a corporate legal department.
- Strong organizational and communications skills, ability to set priorities, handle multiple tasks and projects, track and follow up on projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Ability to work independently, shift focus, adapt to changing priorities, maintain patience in high pressure situations and take initiative where appropriate.
- Strong customer service focus and flexibility.
- Must be comfortable in a fast paced, casual environment.
- Must manage highly confidential information with professionalism and unquestionable integrity.
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED