Senior Corporate Counsel -Technology Transactions Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Senior Corporate Counsel â€" Technology Transactions
In this newly created position, reporting to the General Counsel, you will be the 5th member of the Trulia legal team and help manage the day-to-day operations of the legal department. You will be responsible for interfacing with both internal and external constituents and playing a key role in Trulia's growth.
- Lead the legal efforts for Trulia's technology transactions
- Act as a key business partner and advisor to Trulia's sales, business development, new ventures, marketing and product teams;
- Draft, negotiate and advise on a variety of legal agreements (including commercial contracts, content and data licensing agreements, digital advertising agreements, hosting services agreements, vendor agreements, non-disclosure agreements and consulting agreements).
- Mentor other members of the Trulia legal team
Requirements and Qualifications:
- JD, with at least 5 years' experience as a licensing or commercial contracts lawyer in a law firm and/or a corporate legal department. Prior in-house experience preferred.
- Strong business acumen and approach;
- Experience working in consumer internet, digital marketing or SAAS businesses;
- Real estate listings data licensing and/or mortgage lead generation deal experience a plus.
- Experience advising business teams on a variety of business models and structures;
- Strong organizational and communications skills, ability to set priorities, handle multiple tasks and projects, track and follow up on projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Ability to work independently, shift focus, adapt to changing priorities, maintain patience in high pressure situations and take initiative where appropriate.
- Strong customer service focus and flexibility.
- Must be comfortable in a fast paced, casual environment.
- Must manage highly confidential information with professionalism and unquestionable integrity.
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED