Senior Corporate Recruiter Vendavo
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Senior Corporate Recruiter
Vendavo is the leading provider of price management and optimization solutions for large enterprises worldwide. The company's solution drives bottom-line results by giving businesses true enterprise-wide control of their entire pricing process. Vendavo's enterprise-class software solution delivers big increases in profits-- from 10-30 percent-- by systematically driving incremental improvements in average prices throughout the pricing process. Vendavo is the enterprise pricing solution of choice for more than 200 company divisions at some of the world's biggest names in high-tech, manufacturing, chemicals, consumer products, medical devices, mill products, and distribution. SAP, the worldwide leader in enterprise software, offers the Vendavo solution as SAP Price and Margin Management by Vendavoâ"¢.
We are looking for a Corporate Recruiter that will partner with hiring managers to meet the evolving needs of the company including International sales, engineering and professional services. You will deliver the best talent in the organization. From generating pipeline to maintaining a high offer acceptance rate, you will manage the entire candidate process. You are a true contributor to the growth of the company.
- Collaborate with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood.
- Develop, execute and drive tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals.
- Develop and drive creative sourcing techniques based on each position and hiring managers unique needs.
- Effectively match candidates with roles in which they will be most successful by gaining a clear understanding of each positions required knowledge, skills and experience.
- Identify potential candidates through the use of Boolean searches, user groups, social networking, candidate referrals, networking, web sourcing and ATS database.
- Call, screen and qualify candidates and assist them through the recruitment process
- Evaluate current processes and make suggestions where necessary.
- Act as an internally and externally-facing representative of Vendavo and our talent acquisition team
- A Minimum of 8-10 years of direct experience sourcing, recruiting, closing, managing process, and managing client relationships.
- Proven International recruiting success
- Ability to generate a high volume and high quality pipeline of candidates under very tight timelines.
- Prioritize multiple functions, tasks and manage time efficiently in a fast paced, changing work environment.
- Deep knowledge of sourcing methodologies and tools including LinkedIn, Jobvite and Social Media.
- Experience sourcing technical and non-technical talent preferred
- Exceptional interviewing, communication, organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships with recruiters, hiring managers, business partners and candidate relationships.
- BA/BS degree preferred
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED