Senior DBA Yodlee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Senior Database Administrator
Position Reports to the Senior Manager DBA in BLR.
Summary of Position:
Yodlee delivers innovative financial applications that make online banking more profitable. Over 100 leading financial institutions and portals offer Yodlee-powered solutions to millions of consumers worldwide.
Yodlee is looking for a highly skilled, highly motivated, and detail oriented individual to join our Operations team in building and supporting database solutions to continually scale our rapidly growing SaaS environment. If you are looking for an opportunity to work with cutting edge Database technologies and take ownership of Database support, then Yodlee Operations for you.
Job responsibilities include:
- Ability to work Independently, self-starter, good team player with strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
- Work closely with teams based in US.
- Work in mission critical database design and architecture
- Suggest changes to product architecture based on database features and best practices.
- Work closely with different team like product development, program management, Operations and deployment.
- Able to manage multiple tasks effectively and forecast/plan different database activities
- Responsible for 24x7 support for databases availability and performance
- Part of the escalation management for any database related issues
- Ensure proper monitoring and availability of database environment
- Establish administrative standards and procedures.
- Be a database evangelist and provide guidance to other teams.
Qualifications:- Degree in CS or equivalent with at least 5-7+ years of experience as an Oracle DBA
- Strong experience in Oracle 9i/10g/11g database administration in multi-instance production UNIX environment.
- Strong DBA with performance tuning skills
- Experience in tuning SQL & PL/SQL and good understanding of Oracle Cost based optimizer
- Experience with Oracle RAC, Streams and other advanced features.
- Prior experience in configuring and administering Oracle for high availability in a clustered environment
- Experience in backup/recovery procedures
Other Job-Related Requirements:
Expected that the candidate can make the daily commute to Bangalore office
Expected to be on call during production issues.
Expected to be comfortable working remotely and during Redwood Shores peak hours
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED