SENIOR DEMAND MARKETING MANAGER Operative
Operative is looking for an inbound marketer and lead generation machine to drive top-of-funnel demand and conversion ? through campaigns, website engagement and sales enablement tools.
The Senior Demand Marketing Manager will take ownership and lead strategy on campaigns to define content that will maximize audience engagement and lead conversion. This role is both strategic and tactical, focused on planning and executing programs and events that increase lead activity engagement.
The Ideal Candidate Profile You are a content creator at heart, with an extremely analytical mind. You are agile and experimental, bringing new, creative ideas to the team. You are inquisitively curious by nature and you?re constantly looking for answers to questions such as:
What tools does your sales team need to sell effectively?
How should you score leads in each segment?
Are all of your leads being nurtured effectively?
What drives engagement and conversion for each persona?
When should product demos be used?
What type of webinars and e-books are most effective for supporting a campaign goal?
1. Work together with the content team to manage and create marketing assets that fuel inbound leads
2. Plan and manage campaign execution (from ideation, planning and execution to reporting).
3. Employ market research, monitor competitive activity and identify customer needs to become an expert on Operative?s personas and segmentation ? ensuring that we are targeting the right message to the right person to drive demand.
4. Work together with sales/lead development to develop prospect nurture streams.
5. Reduce broad concepts and business goals into structured programs.
6. Execute and report on these programs and their success against target objectives.
7. Manage the sales and marketing lead process and productivity initiatives in SFDC and HubSpot.
8. Support overall company branding and awareness as part of the overall marketing initiatives and lead gen programs.
9. Work directly with Sales Managers, Lead Development and Sales teams to develop targeted nurture streams and provide support and adoption for sales enablement tools as part of ensuring success of demand gen programs
Experience & Skills:
5-7 years demand generation, marketing communications, product marketing, demand generation, channel marketing or sales roles
Strategy, project management, budget management and financial planning skills
Go-to-market development capabilities ?including launch planning, positioning and execution
Experience managing execution and budget for integrated campaigns
Solid understanding of SEO/SEM best practices
Demonstrated results in improving sales pipeline/funnel close ratios
Understanding of marketing automation systems such as HubSpot, Eloqua, Marketo, or Pardot and familiarity with sales-stage nurture tactics, buyer personas and lead scoring
Strong interpersonal skills; ability to influence others without formal authority
Creative writer with a keen attention to detail
Skills: HTML/CSS, HubSpot, Salesforce.com, InDesign, Photoshop
Operative Media, Inc. helps publishers, media companies and agencies profitably manage an increasingly complex digital advertising business with simplicity. Operative?s SaaS platform and technology-enabled campaign management services reduce operational costs and boost advertising revenue for media companies. More than 200 industry leaders representing over 30 percent of digital advertising revenue - including NBC Universal, Kelley Blue Book and Weather.com - rely on Operative to provide the business processes and systems necessary to package, sell, traffic, manage, optimize and collect revenue on advertising products. For more information, visit www.operative.com.
||40 West 25th Street |
New York, NY 10010