Senior Developer Evangelist - Developer Relations Flurry
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED We have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic Senior Developer Evangelist to showcase Flurry?s services to the developer community for the booming mobile app marketplace. Flurry enjoys widespread awareness and a lot of goodwill in the developer community, and you?ll get the chance to become a principal technical representative of the company as we accelerate adoption of our suite of products and services. This role will touch all aspects of Flurry?s business and involve direct contact with developers, business development, sales, product management, and marketing.
You will spearhead opportunities to represent Flurry in developer community - including active participation in blogs, forums, conferences, social media, and articles. You?ll build high-quality mobile applications and tools to showcase the best practice use of Flurry services, and work directly with prospective partners as they write and deploy their applications using these services. You?ll also be an active partner for Flurry marketing, business development, and sales groups to promote our services, and advocate for the mobile developer community within our company.
You should have a track record of success in software design, implementation, and troubleshooting, including substantial work on mobile platforms. You thrive on learning and applying new technologies. You have outstanding people skills, are engaging, articulate, and clear and concise when you write.
- Minimum 4 years experience building highly scalable and reliable software applications.
- Expertise in object-oriented, multithreaded software software development in Java and/or Objective-C.
- 2+ years solid experience building applications for Android and/or iOS platforms.
- 2+ years working directly with customers and/or engaging actively in a developer community (including personal or side projects).
- Strong skills in performance tuning, unit testing, and troubleshooting of sophisticated systems and applications.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field (Masters a plus).
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Experience with Hadoop, MapReduce, and related distributed systems technologies.
- Experience with NoSQL storage technologies including: HBase, BigTable, Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.
Principals Only. Flurry does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies, and is not responsible for fees associated with such submissions.
Flurry has built the largest mobile network reaching more than 700 million unique monthly
users on tablets and smartphones. Its app measurement and advertising platform is used by
more than 80,000 media companies and independent developers that have published more than 250,000 applications on the Flurry network. The company is very well funded, has built a remarkable revenue stream, and is pre-IPO and cash flow positive.
Flurry?s corporate headquarters are located in San Francisco?s vibrant South of Market district, with offices in New York, London, and Mumbai. We provide extremely competitive compensation, an outstanding package of benefits and, most importantly, a terrific, fun team of people who are dedicated to excellence in all we do.
Flurry welcomes and encourages applicants regardless of age, gender, disability, race or national ancestry, veteran or marital status, or sexual orientation.
Keywords: iOS, Android, Mobile, Objective-C, Java, MySQL, Hadoop, HBase, Senior Software Engineer
||490 Second Street |
San Francisco, CA 94107
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED