Senior Developer Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday is looking for a Senior Developer to join our Marketing Technology team. The Senior Developer is equipped to handle a variety of technology problems varying from front-end to back-end. They are well versed in multiple languages and can float smoothly from a server-side language to a client-side language without missing a beat. They should be comfortable working with junior developers helping to guide problem solving and solution development. They should be part creative, part technical and feel comfortable coming up with ideas on how to provide the best user experience.
Â Minimum Knowledge Requirements
- 5+ years in web or application development
- Ajax and RESTful development patterns
- jQuery or similar framework
- Bootstrap or similar responsive framework
- One or multiple of PHP, Java, or .NET or similar
- Experience with Solr
- MySQL, Oracle or other modern databases
- Subversion and or equivalent code management / version control best practices
- Understand Object Oriented Programming
- Firm understanding and use of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Enjoys striving to be awesome
Â Relevant Experience:
- Mobile web development
- Content Management System setup, configuration and development
- RESTful web services design and development
- Understanding server and client-side security requirements
- Amazon Web Services
- Agile development
- Working Jira or other bug tracking systems
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services