Senior DevOps Engineer - Buenos Aires MuleSoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The MuleSoft Cloud Platform team is looking for talented individuals with a passion for infrastructure and automation. The ideal candidate is a Unix loving, python scripting, code deploying, systems kind of programmer. You care about zero downtime releases, multiple environments, continuous integration, Mongo clustering, and of course SLAs.
MuleSoft is creating a new generation of lightweight integration platform that makes integrating applications, consuming APIs and web services - both on premise and in the cloud. We are a well funded, San Francisco-based start-up with a killer team, an existing community of over 100,000 users, partners and customers (from banks and airlines to successful e-commerce sites and the latest SaaS startups) great buzz, and superb investors. We're moving fast, building neat stuff, and changing integration middleware into a platform as a service delivery model.
Do you wake up each day feeling like the work you are going to do will make a difference and change the company you work for in a meaningful way? Do your colleagues know what you do and count on you to do it exceptionally well? Do you expect the same from every member of your team every day? This is what it takes to thrive at MuleSoft, where high performance is demanded in every position from accounting to engineering.
- Ensure 24x7 uptime of every aspect of Mule Cloud Integration platform.
- Work with the platform engineering team to achieve zero customer application downtime and maintain the highest level of security for the platform.
- Own and automate the release management process with Chef, Puppet, or create your tool.
- Ensure that the service level is not affected by any 3rd party service or application used by the platform.
- Develop the cloud operations dashboard and setup monitoring for every component of the platform.
- Own the integration between the platform, billing, sales, and marketing applications.
- Maintain and monitor hundreds of production servers on AWS.
- Become an expert in scaling Elastic Search cluster to process terabytes of logs.
- Setup and support Production, Shadow, QA and Demo environments.
- Contribute to architectural decisions to help platform grow and scale.
- Update and manage operational procedures and policies.
- Create company-wide redundant LDAP setup.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- High energy/drive â€" DevOps is a crucial person who needs to be on top of their game
- Track record of strong leadership
- Ability to convince developers & service team that your solutions are the best
- Fast learner who can quickly take charge of all things infrastructure
- Innovative & creative problem solver with strong analytical skills
- Expert in Linux/Unix administration.
- Know a lot about clustering, load balancing, high availability and distributed environments in general.
- Are able to configure and secure networks using VPN, IPSEC, or similar technologies.
- Proven ability to prioritize, organize and deliver on commitments
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Are able to pick up new technologies with ease.
With an exceptionally fast cycle of development, a truly entrepreneurial culture with 100% ownership of your product, and an overall creative and forward-thinking mindset, this should be the dream job of any DevOps Engineer. Your opportunity is to very quickly impact and become an industry leader in a huge, $500 billion dollar market.
What MuleSoft Offers
- The opportunity to be part of a great team of professionals.
- An environment where you will be challenged every week by teammates that will expect only the very best from you.
- A real open source experience. We have a community around our products where you engage directly with users through online discussions, social media and meetups.
- A newly rennovated state of the art office in the heart of Buenos Aires with a comfortable and collaborative work environment and the latest technology (state of the art laptops and monitors and more)
- A great salary, stock options, and career growth opportunities.
MuleSoft is solving the largest and most important problem in IT: integration. Companies spend $500 billion dollars every year writing custom integration code to make systems work together - a problem that's only increasing with the cloud. We built the world's most widely used integration platform, which connects applications, databases and organizations as easily as Facebook connects people. Our technology is a key enabler of today's most important movements: cloud, social, mobile and the enterprise.
MuleSoft is an explosive-growth, well-funded, early stage company on a mission to fix integration. We have big name customers like JP Morgan, BMW, Wal-Mart, Nokia and Zynga, and over 3,000 companies and 100,000 developers use our products.Our goal is to build a great company filled with exceptional people who challenge and admire each other. Are you looking for a fast-paced environment with a huge market opportunity and unlimited growth potential? If you want to have a big impact on our success, love working in high performing teams, and have the track record to prove it, we want to meet you!
To all recruitment agencies: MuleSoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to MuleSoft employees or any other company location. MuleSoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
, Lightspeed Venture Partners
, Sapphire Ventures All Jobs: at MuleSoft
|Headquarters:||30 Maiden Lane|
San Francisco, CA 94108
|Company Profile:||MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. In 2009 we grew revenues 152 and quadrupled our product offering.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Today's developers are looking for simplicity and freedom from the bloated legacy Java "stacks" that were built over a decade ago. They need middleware that embraces today's web-centric approaches, including dynamic languages, mobile, and the cloud. This new lightweight approach is fundamentally changing the industry, and we are leading that movement -- we call it Web Middleware.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.|
Support MuleSoft with Social Media services