Senior DevOps Engineer Gree
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Senior DevOps EngineerÂ
GREE International, IncÂ
San Francisco, CAÂ
Do you crave the adrenaline rush of supporting the production infrastructure that powers some of the worldâs greatest mobile games?Â Are you a fanatic when it comes to quashing operational inefficiencies in web infrastructure?Â Do you get a kick out of automating routine tasks with a few lines of code?Â If so, weâve got just the role for you!Â Come join one of the largest mobile social gaming companies in the world.
What you get to do every day:
- Be part of a dedicated 24/7 production support DevOps team making sure our games run smoothly and efficiently for millions of players around the world.
- Develop tools and scripts to scale systems up or down according to planned game events, marketing campaigns, new features and game play modes.
- Manage state-of-the-art monitoring tools providing teams with insights into the health and performance of our servers hosted in the cloud.
- Work with game and data engineering teams to ensure a successful release of all components from QA to Production.
What you bring to the role:
- 3-4 years production 24/7 internet SaaS/PaaS systems administration
- Experience supporting LAMP infrastructure & multi-tier web applications
- Deep experience with the Linux command line, shell scripting, automation of common tasks, and configuration of systems monitoring tools
- Experience with Puppet, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Git, Graphite and related tools for large-scale systems management
- Experience with Python/Ruby or similar scripting languages a big plus
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure and in high stress situations
- Not afraid to do what it takes to get services back online when the boogey-man strikes
- A willingness to learn and pick up new tricks of the trade
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Self Funded All Jobs: at Gree
|Company Profile:||Our goal is to make mobile social gaming meaningful by building the best mobile social gaming ecosystem for users and developers worldwide.
GREE was ranked as Japan's fastest-growing tech company by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in 2010, and now has a global reach of over 140 million users.
Over the past 30 years, Japanese companies have successfully pushed gaming into the mainstream, and we see the same opportunity for GREE with mobile social gaming.
GREE's US office is currently in Burlingame, CA but will be moving to San Francisco in April 2012.|
Support Gree with Social Media services