Senior Digital Designer Ambiq Micro
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Are you an experienced engineer with experience in low-power/mixed-signal verification design? Are you inspired by making technology more efficient and introducing a new perspective on how it should be done? Are you interested in being part of a team that is revolutionizing and redefining the meaning of ultra-low power integrated circuits? If so, we're looking for you!
Ambiq Micro is revolutionizing and redefining subthreshold technology using the SPOT (Subthreshold Power Optimized Technology) platform. Ambiq Micro currently offers real time clock (RTC) designs that deliver 7X to 40X better power consumption compared than the closest competing parts. Ambiq Micro is currently developing an innovative line of ARM-based MCU's, similarly disruptive, that will be ultra-low power.
Your responsibilities will include, but, are not limited to the following:
- Design and verification of on-chip peripherals to include: writing specifications and test plans, Verilog RTL creation, behavioral Verilog and C-based verification and Cadence RC synthesis.
- Contribute to the overall verification of the MCU product
- Work with analog designers to interface with and verify analog circuit blocks
- Work with software developers to create driver code and application code for system verification
- Support product engineering to meet manufacturing/production needs
- Support the applications engineering team during customer engagements
- Support efficient test program development
Qualifications & Experience:
- BSEE/MSEE degree or an advanced degree (e.g., PhD) may reduce the minimum experience required.
- 10+ years' experience in the area of digital design of ASIC or SoC components-preferably in the following: Design / Verification of ARM-based SoC products, Low-power design techniques, Mixed-signal design/verification experience
- Experience with the full design flow, from specification to RTL development/verification to implementation to high volume testing
- Knowledge in C and relate assembly code back
- Bring up and/or debug of an SoC or ASIC is desirable
- Experience with common protocols in the embedded processor environment
- Expertise in DFT (design-for-testability)
- Experience designing low voltage digital circuits with multiple voltage domains is extremely desirable
- Experience designing with an ARM core is extremely desirable
- Experience with simple analog circuit design tasks is extremely desirable
Ambiq Micro is an Equal Opportunity Employer
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Revolutionizing and redefining subthreshold technology, Austin-based, Ambiq Micro
was established in 2010 based on research done at the University of Michigan. SPOT
echnology) platform offers real time clock (RTC) designs that deliver 7X to 40X better power consumption compared than the closest competing parts.
is currently developing an innovative line of ARM-based MCUs that will be similarly disruptive. This extensive subthreshold design will significantly reduce the active and sleep power to record
5 - 20M RaisedInvestors: Austin Ventures All Jobs: at Ambiq Micro
|Headquarters:||303 Camp Craft Road|
Austin, TX 78746
|Company Profile:||Ambiq Micro is a fabless semiconductor company based in Austin, TX developing the world's most energy efficient integrated circuits. Ambiq is developing a series of ultra-low power products on its Subthreshold Power Optimized Technology (SPOT-) Platform. The company's first product is the world's most energy-efficient real-time clock and has gained significant customer traction to date. The company's next product will be the first in a line of ultra-low power ARM Cortex--based microcontrollers. Key markets include smart cards, wearables, wireless sensors, smart watches, medical devices, and a wide variety of other wireless devices. Ambiq has adopted a customer-focused approach and will evolve its product line according to the needs of customers seeking to develop smaller, less expensive products with much longer battery life. |
Support Ambiq Micro with Social Media services