Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With over 12,000 employees and offices in over 150 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit
The Senior Director, Curriculum Development is responsible for leading a successful curriculum development operation for Infor Education's employees, partners and customers. Experience managing the curriculum function within a for-profit education organization is a must as is ability to build and lead a high performing team of full time and subcontractor resources. This role is responsible for ensuring the implementation of a content strategy, operations, technology and best practices. Develop and deliver custom content projects to Infor customers. Content authoring and project management are also important components of this job: writing product technical training for Infor Solutions, managing multiple projects for customers with both Infor and contracted resources. Training content includes traditional instructor led, virtual instructor led and eLearning.
In addition to managing the ongoing projects in production, the Curriculum Development Senior Director must act as a business leader, developing a close and formalized relationship with Product Development to ensure strategic product lines have a content roadmaps on a regular and predictable basis. The Senior Director should bring innovative ideas to speed and right-size development efforts to meet the continuously growing and evolving need for rapid content development, while ensuring team members are growing in their personal development.
Strong experience with financial management and planning skills required. Experience managing a budget and providing high quality solutions on time and with excellence and within budget are essential.
This position will focus on managing curriculum development projects, prioritizing development efforts through communication and working with others to optimize design fit, and leading the way in developing best practices, processes, templates and innovative new education products.
· Curriculum planning and design.
· Maintain and oversee all phases of the curriculum development process including: Analysis, Objective, Design, Development and Deployment phases.
· Collaborate with the Director, and delivery Senior Director in the process of defining and developing the curriculum roadmap, identifying curriculum gaps and utilization of instructor resources for content development.
· Work with the Director of Education, collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders (Product Management, Global Services, Support) to make sure that Education Services offerings are high quality, highly technical, and leading the way.
· Liaise between Infor Education and other Infor departments to help guide and facilitate internal training programs which are not directly owned by Infor Education.
2. Manage course development business and maintenance
· Develop custom content opportunities along with Education Solution Senior Director and Senior Director of Education.
· Scope, quote and close custom content opportunities.
4. Manage content development team
5. Lead instructional design efforts
6. Drive Training Leadership
Desired Skills & Experience
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V
|Location:||Remote Office, OR |