Senior Director of Marketing, Digital Media Solutions Brightcove
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Senior Director of Marketing, Digital Media Solutions
Marketing | Boston, MA, United States
Req ID: 878
In the time it takes you to read this sentence, the Brightcove video player has been loaded over 9,000 times worldwide. That's over 1 Billion video player requests per week!
About The Company
Brightcove is the pioneer and leader in providing Online Video Platform services. At Brightcove we are revolutionizing the future of digital media. Our customers include corporate product marketers, large non-profit organizations and major media companies across the globe. Brightcove is all about people: smart, talented and team-oriented players who influence and partake in our amazing journey.
About The Position
Brightcove is looking for a Senior Director of Digital Media Solutions. This person will be responsible for creating and marketing targeted industry and functional solutions comprised of our products, partner products and services. Solutions also include integrations and appropriate standards compliance complemented by targeted messaging and a complete solution marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge and expertise in the following areas:
Digital Media Industry Knowledge
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of the major transformations impacting the digital media market including topics such as TV Everywhere, the growth of connected TVs and multi-channel advertising
- Possesses a general understanding of the major standards and technologies related to the market and should be comfortable representing the company in customer meetings as well as speaking at industry events and conferences
Go to Market Strategy and Messaging
- 7 years experience researching, identifying, delivering complete business solutions that may include multiple technologies and service offerings
- Ability to lead cross functional teams working with sales, product management, engineering, and consulting as well as working with external technology partners to deliver complete solutions.
The Work Environment
- 7 years experience developing comprehensive go to market strategies that include: identifying specific target markets, developing effective messaging and content, researching and defining pricing strategies, working directly with sales for training and enablement and developing creative marketing programs to grow the business
- Strong written and presentation skills
We are located in Boston's innovation district within walking distance from the South Station. We strive to maintain a fun, casual and friendly environment at work.
Brightcove is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and participates in E-Verify.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Boston, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.Investors: Accel Partners All Jobs: at Brightcove
|Headquarters:||One Cambridge Center|
Cambridge, MA 02142
|Company Profile:||Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.
We're dedicated to harnessing the inherent power of the Internet to transform the distribution and consumption of media.
Brightcove empowers content ownersfrom independent producers to major broadcast networksto reach their audiences directly through the Internet. At the same time, we help web publishers enrich their sites with syndicated video programming, and we give marketers more ways to communicate and engage with their consumers.
Most importantly, we give people the freedom to easily find, watch and participate in a broad range of video contentwhen and where they choose.|
Support Brightcove with Social Media services