Senior Director of User Acquisition Gree
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Senior Director of Marketing
GREE International, Inc
San Francisco, CA
We are looking for a leader and visionary to lead user acquisition & marketing business intelligence team for the leading mobile gaming company. The Sr. Director of Marketing / User Acquisition will be responsible for managing a large group of marketing professionals and will be a deeply analytical thinker with strong mobile acquisition expertise in addition to team management experience. This person will play an essential role in creating and launching innovative ideas with the goal of growing our mobile gaming business in a dynamic marketplace. This position will require the communication of strategies and results to corporate executives, and will be reporting directly to the VP of Player Marketing.
- Lead millions of marketing investment dollars based on LTV and ROI evaluation
- Interact directly with internal studio executives and C-level executives of external app discovery partners to develop effective acquisition marketing campaigns
- Manage a 10+ person marketing team and effectively drive them towards achieving targets
- Create frameworks for managing, analyzing, and optimizing marketing activities together with user acquisition
- Lead the development, monitoring, and achievement of Marketing Department goals and financial objectives
- Demonstrated in a verifiable track record of success growing a mobile business
- Developed the strategic framework for a digital/mobile business in a highly competitive, rapidly changing space, and have functional depth in user acquisition, marketing, product and revenue generation
- Experience in an acquisition focused role with a heavy focus on data analytics, data/campaign optimization, and reporting
- Demonstrated ability to manage a P&L
- Proven outstanding leadership and communication skills
- People management experiences in more than 2 different responsibilities/positions
- Ability to lead and evangelize internally, as well as, manage, develop and inspire teams
- Desire to work hard in a fast-paced, team environment
- Possesses passion, energy, and enthusiasm to ignite talents and drive resultsÂ
- Demonstrated integrity, maturity and a constructive approach to challenges
||San Francisco, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Self Funded All Jobs: at Gree
|Company Profile:||Our goal is to make mobile social gaming meaningful by building the best mobile social gaming ecosystem for users and developers worldwide.
GREE was ranked as Japan's fastest-growing tech company by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in 2010, and now has a global reach of over 140 million users.
Over the past 30 years, Japanese companies have successfully pushed gaming into the mainstream, and we see the same opportunity for GREE with mobile social gaming.
GREE's US office is currently in Burlingame, CA but will be moving to San Francisco in April 2012.|
Support Gree with Social Media services