Senior Director, Operations Management Netcordia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Senior Director, Operations Management
Operations | Santa Clara, CA, United States
Infoblox Inc. is seeking a highly motivated Senior Director of Manufacturing responsible for managing New Product Introduction, Test Engineering, Sustaining Product Engineering, Manufacturing and Field Quality and Product Documentation.
This person will be responsible for the support of all products through the manufacturing life cycle. This will include developing and meeting product launch schedules, supporting current production at outsourced contract manufacturers, continuous quality improvement and end of life transition.
- Lead team of manufacturing engineers and test engineers to support x86 architecture based servers and all its sub-assemblies
- Responsible for processes to support successful launch of NPI products including schedules, test plans, Engineering interface, DFM and DFT reviews, contract manufacturing processes and selection, product documentation and final product release
- Responsible for the comprehensive manufacturing test plan for ensuring high quality product shipments including all applicable CM inspection tools such as AOI and 5DX, ICT coverage and type and duration of functional, system and burn-in testing
- Design and development of test platform and test script for functional and burn-in testing
- Responsible for test script automation and enhancement at the component, sub-assembly and system level products
- Responsible for sustaining engineering support, ECO release, technical support of CM
- Responsible for the development and evaluation of department goals and budgets, including annual capital budgets with justification including ROIs
- Support quality team in root cause analysis of field failure and manufacturing quality yields.
- Define metrics and procedures for maintaining high standards of product quality, reliability, safety and environmental compliance.
- Lead cross-functional quality teams to execute quality initiatives
- Assess risk to new program launches, create mitigation plans as required
- Full life cycle management of all products from new product introduction through end of life
- Implement manufacturing and test process documentation as required
- Prepare customer and management level presentations
- Structured problem solving techniques, ability to research technical issues and generate appropriate solutions
- Use data and performance metrics to build compelling rationale for specific actions or recommendations
- Work closely with engineering and product management to develop and refine product designs
- Confers with customer support and engineering on manufacturing and field quality issues.
- Serves as leader in continuous improvement initiatives
- Leads mfg teams at Infoblox and at CM on all manufacturing assembly, test and quality issues
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, MSEE is preferred
- 15-20 years of broad technical experience in electronic manufacturing including manufacturing test design and development and reduction in field failure rate
- 10 years of progressive leadership experience including at a Director level position with direct management experience with hands on experience in networking appliance or x86 server.
- Expert knowledge of all aspects of the product life cycle, including design, NPI, manufacturing, quality and end-of-life.
- Experience in technical problem solving and quality reporting
- Excellent communications skills: presentation, influencing peers and other department leaders
- Strong executive presence and proven ability to present information to a broad range of audiences
- Extensive experience in engaging with cross functional senior leadership
- Proven team leadership skills with ability to effectively influence and motivate others to get results.
- Demonstrated leadership implementing operational excellence techniques and initiatives, continuous improvement, and six sigma tools. Ability to drive relentless root cause analysis and continuous improvement
- Experience in defining and managing quality systems.
- Ability to manage numerous projects and meet aggressive deadlines as required.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Netcordia delivers a network management system that is easy to use, produces useful information everyday, and provides a system-level view of the network.Investors: Novak Biddle Venture Partners
, Trinity Ventures All Jobs: at Netcordia
|Headquarters:||2431 Solomons Island Road|
Annapolis, MD 21401
|Company Profile:||Netcordia is a leading provider of network automation software to the worlds most complex and mission-critical networks. Its award-winning NetMRI Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solution continuously audits multi-vendor infrastructures, identifies anomalies early, speeds resolution, and automates network changes. Netcordia helps more than 250 leading organizations in healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, academic, service and government stretch IT budgets, improve overall performance, meet corporate policy and comply with stringent regulations. |
Support Netcordia with Social Media services