Join our team and experience Workday! Itâs fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what theyâre doing. At Workday, weâre committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and weâre serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Workday is looking for a versatile and experienced financial executive to join the team as a Sr. Director, Sales Finance.
Â You will lead a growing team as we build our Sales Finance capabilities and develop processes to support rapid business growth. Weâre looking for someone with strong business partnering skills, who is a self-starter, a great communicator and who enjoys collaborating with people with a diverse set of talents, in a dynamic fast-paced environment.Â This role supports the President and COO for Workday and his global organization. The role reports directly to the Vice President of Business Finance.Responsibilities:
- Drive Companyâs bookings forecast process and reporting, including pipeline analysis.
- Partner with Sales team to develop business intelligence/analytics/benchmark metrics including productivity, coverage, etc.
- Drive compensation analysis and planning.
- Support deals, including overall economics, T&Câs and revenue recognition.
- Advise and drive financial analysis on new offerings and pricing.
- Drive annual financial planning cycle; ensure alignment with strategy and business plan.
- Drive monthly/quarterly financial forecast cycle.
- Drive Opex management, ensuring appropriate level of reporting, analysis and communication.
- Business partner with Sales executive management to drive overall control environment.
- BS Finance or Accounting required
- MBA or CPA preferred
- Minimum of 12 to 15 years related experience, including 7 or more years leading and managing teams
- Software and/or internet industry experience is a plus
- Sales finance experience preferred
- Strong communication and influencing skills, ability to lead large scale initiatives and projects with executive management
- Willingness and ability to adapt to the rapid business and organizational changes that accompany a high-growth environment
The Workday Experience is the combination of everything thatâ²s unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, Cantina happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly itâ²s our people. Itâ²s everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a workday. At Workday, we are committed to equal employment opportunity.