Infor delivers business-specific software that helps enterprising organizations of all sizes adapt to rapid change. With experience built in, our solutions are helping more than 70,000 companies meet their goals in a global marketplace. Infor delivers deep vertical expertise and knowledge in the markets we are committed to serve, including: automotive, beverage, chemical, CPG, food and pharmaceutical. Infor provides a number of business solutions including ERP, Performance management and Product Lifecycle Management.
Infor has more then 9.000 employees and offices in more then 100 countries all over the world. Please check
The Infor Professional Services Organization enables our customers to rapidly recognize the value of Infor Solutions in a responsible, timely and cost effective fashion by providing our customers consulting, implementation, development and managed services. To strengthen the Professional Services EAM Team in Capelle a/d Ijssel, we are looking for motivated and enthusiastic:
(Senior) Application Consultant EAM
As an Application Consultant you will have a wide range of responsibilities focused on providing functional solutions to meet the needs of our clients. You will be a part of a team of professionals that play a key role in implementing EAM solutions and delivering results. Application Consultants also participate in the full lifecycle of a client's EAM implementation while interacting closely with the client to meet specific needs throughout the process. Position usually reports to the Project Manager or a Project Coordinator.
What are your responsibilities?
· Works on small- to medium-sized projects, usually involving single-product or single computer environments where design is non-complex:
· Participate in the full lifecycle of a client implementation such as Kickoff, Business Analysis, Functional Specification, System Configuration, Design, Testing, Documentation, Training and Change Management Execution ensuring compliance with Infor's EAM methodology.
· Learn the capabilities and limitations of Infor EAM software to properly and creatively utilize features to meet client needs.
· Document, configure and test all functional elements involving rules and policies.
· Collaborate with the Technical Consultant to ensure the functional specifications identified have been met through development.
· Work collaboratively and build relationships with other consultants and customer staff.
· Keep abreast of (new) product functionality â€" strive to become a product expert across multiple modules.
What requirements do we have?
What do we offer?
- Dynamic and international work surroundings where you will work independently
- We appreciate it when you take your own responsibilities
- Innovative products
- Possibilities to develop
- An informal company culture
- Competitive benefits
More information about this position, please contact:
Services Manager Benelux - CEU, Enterprise Asset Management
Phone: +31 (0)10 206 47 81