Senior Embedded Mesh Software Engineer Ruckus Wireless
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED We are looking for a senior level embedded development engineer to support the development of next-generation carrier-grade wireless mesh networking systems for applications in enterprise and cellular voice/data traffic offload and back-hauling.
- BS/MS in CS/EE or equivalent training in the field
- Looking for an energetic candidate with can-do attitude, curious, willing to learn and challenge the status quo.
- Solid understanding of WiFi 802.11abgn/L2/VLAN/L3 networking protocols
- Excellent programming skills in C.
- Shell, Python, Expect scripting
- Minimum 4 years of embedded Linux kernel and wireless driver (MADWiFi) development/debugging experience.
- Basic concepts on factors that influence RF performance in multi-hop and high density environments
- Strong systematic problem solving and analytical skills
- Field and/or development experience of wireless mesh systems a strong plus
- A high degree of self-motivation and flexibility; effectively organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Work closely with senior architects to implement solutions that enhance usability, reliability, and performance of our mesh networking system
- Rapid development, quickly responding to needs of customer trials to win major accounts
- Sustaining, code maintenance, factor software modules and documentation
- Develop tools/framework to help monitor and troubleshoot network health and performance
||880 West Maude Avenue |
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED