Senior Financial Analyst Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Senior Financial Analyst
Trulia gives home buyers, sellers, owners and renters the inside scoop on properties, neighborhoods and real estate professionals. Trulia has unique info on the areas people want to live that can't be found anywhere else: users can learn about agents, neighborhoods, schools, crime and even ask the local community questions. Real estate professionals use Trulia to connect with millions of transaction-ready buyers and sellers each month via our hyper local advertising services, social recommendations and top-rated mobile apps. Trulia was founded in 2005 and is backed by Accel Partners and Sequoia Capital. We are a successful rapidly growing Internet technology company, built on an employee-centric, values driven culture, and we have been recognized as a 'Best Place to Work' in both the San Francisco Bay Area and Denver.
This position will be part of the Finance/FP&A Team at Trulia and will be based in our downtown San Francisco office. The Senior Analyst will be responsible for planning, forecasting and reporting activities for Trulia, as well as driving business analysis and strategic insights. This role will offer the candidate a unique opportunity to impact the future direction of Trulia's fast growing business.
While our work is serious, we are not. At Trulia, we're surrounded by people with diverse interests and personalities. From semi-pro athletes, ping-pong phenoms, & avid surfers to chicken farmers, jugglers, thespians, & bakers, we're all energized, engaged, and happy people with one common focus - to give consumers the inside scoop on finding their next place to live. Trulia offers a fast-paced, fun environment with very sharp motivated people and a great opportunity to learn, grow and succeed.
- Build out and continue to improve our forecasting model and methodology. You are the keeper of our â€œcrystal ballâ€ that helps us to predict the future in a rapidly changing, dynamic industry.
- Drive quantitative & qualitative analyses and create strategic implications to inform the highest level decision making of the company.
- Analyze industry dynamics and create insightful competitive analysis.
- Support long-term strategic planning, presentation creation and partnering between finance and business units as needed.
- Create various regular and ad hoc analytical projects that deliver key insights for making critical business decisions.
- 4 year undergraduate degree at a top-tier undergraduate institution, majoring in Engineering, Business Administration, Economics, or similarly quantitative & analytical degrees.
- 3-5 years of experiences in finance or accounting with a bias towards quantitative analysis and Financial Planning & Analysis.
- Some kind of corporate finance (bank or multinational company), management consulting or public accounting experiences are preferred.
- Desired potential backgrounds include: financial analysts at top tier tech companies, a senior associate at a management consulting firm or public accounting firm, and senior analysts at investment banks.
- Strong in quantitative analysis and strong presentation skills. Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint. We are looking for an expert model builder. If you are known as a rock star Excel jockey at your work, then you may just have found your next new job.
- Superb attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and deliver in a fast paced environment. Quality of work is very important.
- At Trulia, we really value collaboration and ability to work with others. Excellent communication skills are a must. And you must have Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees and executive management.
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED