Senior GL Analyst Netcordia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Senior GL Analyst
Finance | Santa Clara, CA, United States
- Maintain chart of accounts including GL account setup and account structures in Oracle.
- Lead efforts on standardizing and maintaining all financial and management reports.
- Assist with implementation and upgrade of current ERP system to Oracle R12.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts and analyze account activities.
- Prepare journal entries and accruals to ensure accounts are properly stated.
- Support accounting team in fixed assets processing, cost accounting, cash management, consolidation and month-end close process.
- Assist in preparation of schedules and reports in support of annual and interim audit.
- Assist with SOX 404 compliance and implement process improvements.
- Special projects and ad hoc reporting as needed.
Skills & Knowledge:
- BS in Accounting/Finance/Business
- 5+ years experience in accounting
- Strong understanding of U.S. GAAP
- Strong account reconciliation skills
- Solid knowledge of an ERP system, preferably Oracle
- Superior PC skills, including Excel
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Outstanding analytical and organizational ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self starter with ability to multi-task, work with flexibility, and meet tight deadlines
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Netcordia delivers a network management system that is easy to use, produces useful information everyday, and provides a system-level view of the network.Investors: Novak Biddle Venture Partners
, Trinity Ventures All Jobs: at Netcordia
|Headquarters:||2431 Solomons Island Road|
Annapolis, MD 21401
|Company Profile:||Netcordia is a leading provider of network automation software to the worlds most complex and mission-critical networks. Its award-winning NetMRI Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solution continuously audits multi-vendor infrastructures, identifies anomalies early, speeds resolution, and automates network changes. Netcordia helps more than 250 leading organizations in healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, academic, service and government stretch IT budgets, improve overall performance, meet corporate policy and comply with stringent regulations. |
Support Netcordia with Social Media services