Senior Global Compensation Analyst Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Palo Alto Networks is seeking a strong, focused, senior level global Compensation professional to fill a Senior Compensation Analyst role on our growing Human Resources team. This role is responsible for supporting our rapidly expanding global compensation needs. General responsibilities will include but are not limited to the development, implementation and enhancement of a flexible compensation structure to support a growing organization. The successful candidate will have at least 8 years of global compensation support experience with at least part of that time in a fast growing, high-tech environment. He/she will have experience supporting all business organizations domestically and internationally, with solid experience in sales compensation planning and support. This role is part of a dynamic and developing corporate team. Agility and a high level of engagement are a must. The Senior Compensation Analyst will interface with all HR functions and all levels of management in the organization. Strong interpersonal skills; the ability to educate others; a high degree of expertise, collaboration and participation are all required for success.
- Plays a key role in support of our global organization in any and all compensation related matters (cash and equity programs). Consults with HR Business Partners to assist with compensation decisions or issues
- Evaluates the organizational structure, internal/external benchmark data, and makes a recommendation as to the appropriate grade and pay range for new or changing positions.
- Partners with Stock Admin and Finance to evaluate our equity program, in particular determine if updates are needed as we enter new locations.
- Manages the monthly equity granting process and ensures the appropriate approval levels are obtained for each grant. Monitors the share usage and burn rates.
- Program owner/administrator for the variable incentive program (Corporate Bonus Program).
- Develops and participates in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive compensation information, market trends, and best practices.
- Builds, maintains and enhances compensation resources and tools for HR Business Partners and Recruiting team.
- Partners with HR Business Partners to administer the annual focal process and equity refresh programs.
- Partners with HRIS to continuously improve compensation systems.
- Assists with international assignment packages for all compensation related items
- BA or BS degree
- 8+ years of experience in global Compensation (some years spent specializing within sales compensation); designing, implementing and managing complex compensation systems and programs for a rapidly growing, international, and publicly traded company.
- Experience with variable incentive and equity programs.
- Advanced excel skills.
- Ability to function successfully in a fast pace HR and corporate environment.
- Ability to think logically and pay meticulous attention to detail.
- Willingness to embrace and respond to change in a positive manner
- Hands on experience with HRIS systems with a focus on reporting and analytics (Workday experience a plus).
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), with an ability to educate others.
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED