Senior Global Executive Briefing Center Program Manager Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
We are expanding our Executive Briefing Center program and we're looking for a seasoned professional who has a passion bringing our executives, sales team and technical experts together to ensure our prospects and customers have a 5 star experience while experiencing our products and company culture first hand.
This position is responsible for all aspects of the management and successful delivery of high-touch, high-impact briefings at our primary Executive Briefing Center (EBC) in Santa Clara CA, for international briefings at remote offices as well as any â€˜on the road' executive briefing experiences. This requires managing the collaboration between prospects and customers, partners, sales, executive staff, product management, marketing and other key internal department stakeholders as well as all the briefing center planning and execution functions. In this role no detail is too small whether it involves building a technical deep dive briefing with key internal stakeholders to designing the overall customer and prospect superlative experience (food, travel, offsite excursions, etc).
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage, measure, and continually develop EBC planning and services personnel.
- Establish and expand as required the criteria for briefing quality, including quality of session agendas and session presenters, and quality of customer experience programs.
- Represent Palo Alto Networks to prospects and customers, and deliver content presentations in briefings with the highest level of quality. Maintain service level agreements departmental stakeholders critical to the success of the briefing center (Sales, messaging and positioning organizations, engineering, marketing, solutions, and partner organizations).
- Identify and continuously re-evaluate the session topic set required to represent the Palo Alto Networks story and all Palo Alto Networks offerings, to a variety of audiences (business and technical), and from a variety of perspectives, e.g., technology, business applications, customer case histories, partnerships, services offerings, and solution offerings.
- Invent and ''bring to market'' new customer engagement programs related to briefings that further develop Palo Alto Networks' relationship with customers and draw information from customers.
- Understand and optimize the lifecycle of an EBC visit. Evangelize the benefits of briefings to direct and indirect sales reps by all appropriate means (sales meetings, sales communication vehicles, new hire training, etc.).
- 5 +years experience managing an executive briefing center for a B2B technology company.
- Experienced managing with enterprise-level accounts and have experience with partner/channel sales environments.
- Possess a clear understanding of the sales cycle and the potential executive briefing center impact on sales effectiveness. Thorough understanding of strategic selling.
- Must have experience managing diverse sales or sales programs organizations.
- Must possess a sense of the esthetic, to ensure Briefing Centers are continually evaluated for quality of environment and customer experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated deep attention to all details (from scheduling, coordinating speaker schedules to the food and beverage being served during a briefing)
- Proven vendor and contract management skills.
- Customer focused.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience managing and using a scheduling application used to manage an Executive Briefing Center (i.e. Briefing Edge or the equivalent)
- Bachelor's degree required.
- A sense of urgency to all work executed with calm and purposeful approach to work (i.e. a seasoned pro under pressure)
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED