Senior Global Mobility Manager Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Senior Global Mobility Manager will oversee Guidewire's US and Global Mobility Program with a comprehensive approach, partnering with key stakeholders in HR, Tax, Payroll, and Professional Services, to identify improvements to the existing program supporting systems, procedures and proactively recommend new and innovative solutions. The position will report to the VP Human Resources & Administration and will be based in our Home Office in Foster City, CA.
Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have significant global mobility experience with policy & system design and implementation experience to ensure quality delivery in addition to a background in tax and/or immigration consulting.
- Develop and lead the strategic direction of the Global Mobility Program taking into account current and future needs, customer delivery and satisfaction requirements, cost, the assignee experience, and immigration matters. Manage communication, information flow, systems and processing between tax, HR, Accounting, Payroll and Professional Services in all regions.
- Ensure a high quality operational service to the global assignee population in line with agreed quality and service level agreements.
- Educate key stakeholders on advantages and disadvantages of assignment types from a tax and immigration standpoint.
- Provide guidance and counsel to assignees.
- Identify policy, system and process improvements, and ensure accurate and clear documentation is available to assignees and stakeholders.
- Develop relationships with existing vendors and identify any new vendors that enhance the global mobility program.
- Work closely with HR and leadership teams in North America, EMEA and APAC to ensure a proactive and comprehensive approach.
- Meet and consult with recruiting and key management to identify needs and develop an effective strategy to address workforce and staffing challenges.
- Partner with the tax and payroll teams to provide effective communication and follow-up with tax partners and assignees to meet tax deadlines.
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 7+ years experience in global mobility in HR, Tax, Accounting or Payroll in support of a program with expatriate taxation requirements.
- Prior experience with either a big four accounting or global mobility specialist firm or a multi-national with expatriates in at least 4-6 different countries strongly preferred
- Expertise in relocation and assignment package types, knowledge to consult and guide policy and process decisions to ensure business and assignee objectives are delivered.
- Personable with a strong bias toward action, and an ability to provide calm, even approach under pressure.
- A strong understanding of global tax and risk management considerations; understanding of income tax rules and general tax treaties.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and an ability to communicate complicated subject matter to a wide audience.
||Foster City, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services