Senior Graphic Designer Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Palo Alto NetworksÂ® is one of the top ten fastest growing tech companies in the history of Silicon Valley. The network security space is huge, and we've only scratched the surface on the enormous market opportunity. We've created a unique culture where we empower employees to be innovative. If you like to be disruptive-- if you like to beat up on dinosaurs-- this is the place to be.
The Senior Graphic Designer will have a key role in helping the company maintain its innovative and disruptive brand. The role is responsible for the conceptualization, design, and delivery of assets that build the emotional connection of our customers to our brand.
WHAT YOU WILL DOâ€¨
- Stand in the center of a cyclone of activity and manage to deliver brilliant creative on a predictable, reliable schedule.
- Drive brainstorming meetings, develop breakthrough design ideas, then deliver on time.
- Advocate for consistency our logo and brand across all mediums.
- Support our WW marketing initiatives through production of event graphics (think: booths, helicopters, and whatever no one else has done before), eBooks, photoshoots, infographics, ads, brochures, signage, email templates, direct mail, eDM, newsletters, invitations, and yes-- ppt decks.
WHAT WE WANTâ€¨
- You went to college and you got a degree.
- You have been doing this for at least 8 years.
- Adobe Creative Cloud is to you what landing airplanes on the Hudson is to Captain Sully.
- You manage people but you are still an absolute worker bee at heart.
- Your respect for typography is only trumped by your love of designing on a Mac.
- You hate fast paced environments and always forget the detailsâ€¦der, swap that.
- You have a track record of disruptive, mind blowing eye candy.
- You search out rules that are overdue for breaking.
- You know the difference between RGB and CMYK, royalty free and rights managed, crapstock and VEER, .jpg and .png, .psd and .tif, press ready and web ready, Star Trek and Star Wars.
- Location: Santa Clara, CA
- Compensation: competitive salary and benefits
- Culture: energetic, dynamic, startup environment with outstanding career and professional growth opportunities
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED