Senior Hardware Engineer NIKSUN
NIKSUN is the recognized worldwide leader in making the Unknown Known. The company develops and deploys a complete range of award-winning forensics, compliance, security surveillance and performance management solutions for applications ranging from core infrastructures to edge and branch environments.
1. FPGA Implementation of the RTL
2. Verilog Design
4. Debugging in the Lab
5. Utilize system profiling tools to optimize and improve the execution performance of modules and key processes
Desired Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Background
1. Design and Verification experience for implementing functionality in FPGA
2. Experience with Xilinx tools to synthesize and close the timing
3. Debug in the Lab
4. Must be able to develop simulation environment
5. Experience with Xilinx tools and firmware development
6. Knowledge of Modelism simulation environment
7. Experience with Drivers desired
8. Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
9. Overall a team player.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Background
1. Minimum BSEE/MSEE
2. Experience of about 8 ? 10 years
NIKSUN is a dynamic, professional, fast-paced company offering an attractive compensation and benefits package, including a comprehensive health and dental insurance plan, 401(k) plan, paid holidays, vacation and sick time, and a flexible work environment.
||Princeton, NJ |