Senior Hardware Engineer Luidia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Essential Job Functions:
- Assist in designing DSP-based systems
- Design and test PCB layouts and multi-board systems.
- Create prototype systems.
- Release products to manufacturing and communicate with contract manufacturers and suppliers
- Qualify parts from potential vendors.
- Analyze defective products for source of problem.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- Experience in analog and digital hardware design
- Good understanding in general components and device theory
- Ability to use schematics entry tool and general lab equipment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask and work well in a team
- Familiarity with product life-cycle management
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- BSEE with 3+ years related experience or MSEE with 1+ years related experience.
- Helpful but not required: Familiarity with DSP-based systems and ultra-sound acoustics.
||125 Shoreway Road |
San Carlos, CA 94070
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED