Senior Hosting System Engineer Netsmart Technologies Inc.
Netsmart Technologies, Inc. is an established, leading supplier of enterprise-wide software solutions for health and human services providers with over 1400 clients, including 36 systems with state agencies. Netsmart's clients include health and human services organizations: public health agencies, mental health and substance abuse clinics, psychiatric hospitals, and managed care organizations. Avatar Practice Management and the Avatar Clinician Workstation, Netsmart's core products are full-featured information systems that operate on a variety of operating systems, hardware platforms, and mobile devices and offer unlimited scalability. Netsmart Technologies is #41 on the healthcare informatics top 100.
We are proud to offer an excellent compensation package which includes a complete suite of benefits for full-time employees, such as:
Health Insurance / Dental Insurance
Short / Long Term Disability
401(k) Plan / EAP
Flexible Savings Plans
We look for exceptional professionals who enjoy being part of a fast-paced and exciting organization. We value individual contributions in a team setting, backed by a progressive set of support tools and training. If you are seeking an environment that encourages constant growth and skill improvement, consider a career at Netsmart Technologies, Inc.!
The Hosting System Engineer will work out of our Overland Park office supporting our extensive SaaS environment and our customers nationwide. This individual will be designing, configuring, administering, and troubleshooting complex VMware/Red Hat Linux environments. This position will also work with Linux, AIX, and Windows based environments, implementing and troubleshooting multi-tier software applications, working with complex enterprise database systems, and implementing and troubleshooting network and security environments.
This position is responsible for:
- Complete Linux patching, zoning, packaging, and integration assignments within the environment
- Develop complex Unix scripts
- Develop centralized management, monitoring, and roll-out scripts
- Work within the ISO 27001 security governess model in implementing and securing Solaris, AIX, and/or Linux environments
- Administer multi-site Linux/UNIX and Windows based environments
- Work with complex database systems such as Intersystems Cache and SQL Server
- Work with complex network and storage environments including SAN, clustering, load balancing, multi-site VPNs, network IDS, and firewalls
- Supporting and maintaining both our client and hosted application server environments
- Designing, implementing, and troubleshooting multi-tier software services
- Providing technical support for client issues
||Shawnee Mission, KS 66211 |