Senior HR Business Partner Brightcove
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Senior HR Business Partner
Human Resources | Boston, MA, United States
We love it here. In every Brightcove office around the world, you'll find smart, successful people who enjoy working with each other. When we ask them to describe our culture, they use words like Innovative, Progressive, Energetic, Open, and Fun. We work together, play together, and change the world together-- it's all part of daily life at Brightcove.
The role of the Sr. Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) at Brightcove is to recommend and implement Brightcove's strategic HR initiatives by providing business partner and generalist support in the areas of employee relations, compensation, benefits, talent/performance management, HRIS, immigration, and other HR projects. The ideal candidate is comfortable gaining the credibility of front-line contributors as well as the leadership teams and works well within high performing, fast-paced teams.
- Supports the planning, development, implementation, and administration of human resources initiatives and programs in the areas of: employment, compensation, benefits, employee relations, reporting/analytics, organizational development, and training
- Consults with, advises, and coaches, managers and employees on a range of issues related to managing people and developing organizational capabilities, including performance, career development, retention, motivation, legal issues
- Participates in employee relations matters and manages the employee life cycle for assigned business unit
- Works with the business lead and recruiting lead on requisitions within the business unit to ensure we are staffing the roles appropriately
- Functions as an HR generalist in a variety of human resources activities
- Administration of employee benefits programs inclusive of health benefit plans, employee disability plans, FMLA and leave of absence eligibility, tracking and education, and for maintaining accurate electronic records for all employee benefit plans. Coordinate Employee Wellness activities
- Works within a team to develop the Brightcove Total Rewards program. Performs tasks supporting compensation and other human resource related data analysis
- Collects and analyzes HR data on assigned reports and projects. Tracks trends and developments. Conducts studies, performs research and prepares reports. Translates information into presentation format, for use in corporate HR presentations. Provides analysis of HR data for ongoing reports, social reporting and other HR needs
- Input, audit and approve all HR transactions within HRIS ensuring database integrity and compliance with established HR standards
- Participates in Training/OD initiatives to implement programs that enhance current skills and develop new skills required for the future. Specifically responsible for New Employee Onboarding as assigned. Specific tasks include: meeting with employees on Day 1, working with IT and Office Services to ensure Brightcove is prepared for the employee's first day, working with HR Co-op on all benefits enrollment
- Coordinates immigration related activities with internal clients and external legal counsel
- Maintain employee files
- Fosters an engaged employee workforce
- HR related projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years experience in human resources generalist capacity and/or equivalent experience in other human resources discipline, preferably in employee relations and/or strategic business partner experience
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of HR business process/procedures and compliance
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of employee records and information. Knowledge of HRIS and payroll systems (e.g Oracle, Peoplesoft, ADP) and approve all HR transactions within HRIS ensuring database integrity and compliance with established HR standards
- Must be a self-starter with high energy, capable of functioning in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment
- Ability to apply analytical and critical thinking around data analysis and provide relevant and appropriate recommendations as a result
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to build trusted relationships with all levels of an organization; strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Solid understanding of federal, state and local equal opportunity laws and regulations
This position is located at our Corporate Headquarters in Boston, MA, overlooking Fort Point Channel and just one block from South Station.
Brightcove Inc., the cloud content services leader, provides a family of products used to publish and distribute the world's professional digital media. Together, more than 6,100 customers in 60 countries rely on Brightcove's cloud content services to build and operate exceptional media experiences across PCs, smartphones, tablets and connected TVs. Working at Brightcove Inc gives you the chance to reshape how digital media is published and consumed worldwide, while you develop your skills, grow your career, work in a great culture with lots of talented people and have fun!
<< Back to Current Openings
||Boston, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.Investors: Accel Partners All Jobs: at Brightcove
|Headquarters:||One Cambridge Center|
Cambridge, MA 02142
|Company Profile:||Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.
We're dedicated to harnessing the inherent power of the Internet to transform the distribution and consumption of media.
Brightcove empowers content ownersfrom independent producers to major broadcast networksto reach their audiences directly through the Internet. At the same time, we help web publishers enrich their sites with syndicated video programming, and we give marketers more ways to communicate and engage with their consumers.
Most importantly, we give people the freedom to easily find, watch and participate in a broad range of video contentwhen and where they choose.|
Support Brightcove with Social Media services