Senior HR Business Partner Good Technology
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
Senior HR Business Partner
The senior HR Business Partner aligns human resources processes, programs and systems with the business strategies and objectives. The successful Senior HR Business Partner acts as a coach and consultant for employees and managers regarding the application of total rewards; learning and development; individual and team performance; organization design; and talent management processes and programs.
Duties and Responsibilities
Business Partnership - understand client group(s) & business processes. Communicates/aligns HR strategy to business strategy, implements HR plans with a clear link and support to overall business strategy and enables people processes to operate more efficiently. HR services meet the agreed needs of internal clients and high performance work environment is embedded that makes the organization a great place to work and delivers business success
Leading and Managing Change - Designs and applies change management and organizational development strategies, influences and assists organizational change initiatives in support of business strategies
HR Delivery Excellence - HR services are provided as appropriate to internal client needs, identifies new opportunities where HR can add value, and maintains leading-edge knowledge of HR issues
Championing Employee Needs - Understands employee opinions, monitors the effect of business decisions on people, and advises senior management on addressing employees? concerns
Performance. Effectively applies performance management to create a high-performance culture
Total Rewards - Understands, communicates, and applies total rewards strategy.
Employee Relations - Applies employee relations and employment practices in order to create a positive, ethical, effective work environment.
- Bachelor?s degree or equivalent experience in business, HR or related field
- 8+ years experience in HR role(s) in comparable organizations or 4+ years of business partner experience coupled with 4+ years of experience in OD/LD, or Employee Relations
- Demonstrated success leading a team or unit change initiative or program
- Demonstrated establishing trust and productive relationships at all organizational levels
- Strong communication and influence skills are required.
- Ability to engage, inspire and influence people - team player
- Ability to develop clear, actionable steps from overall strategy
- Advanced project management skills
- SPHR required
Masters/MBA in HR/Industrial Relations, or related graduate program and relevant experience
||Sunnyvale, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED