Senior HRIS Analyst Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The individual will manage the current HRIS system, ADP's HRB/Workforce Now platform in ensuring data integrity and providing insightful analysis into the business and compliance.
Key Job Duties:
- Support daily operations and cyclical HR projects in all areas/aspects of HR specifically related to HRIS
- Support Employee Self Service module
- Work closely with HR and Payroll to troubleshoot and remedy system issues
- Support recurring and nonrecurring, analytics and report requests
- Evaluate and document current processes and procedures and implement improvements where feasible
They will be a key member on the cross-functional team that is responsible for introducing a new HRIS system in FY13. They will participate in gathering business requirements, evaluating vendor offerings, making recommendations, and implementing the new solution. Testing, training, documentation, and data migration will be a core part of the role. The Sr. HR Business Analyst will work closely with other members of the HR team to enhance business processes in conjunction with overall HR Goals and Objectives.
Qualified candidates will possess an Associate's Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or a related field.
Minimum of five years of related work experience, including hands on experience with multiple HR databases such as HRB/Workforce Now, Oracle HRMS, SAP, Peoplesoft, or Workday.
- Strong problem solving skills (critical, strategic and evaluative thinking)
- Ability to work with all levels of internal and external customers
- Ability to work effectively in a high volume, deadline driven, fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to remain flexible in response to changing priorities
- Demonstrated strong written and oral communicational skills, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated project management, time management, and organizational skills
- Strong operational knowledge of several areas of HR such as performance management, compensation, benefits, and recruiting.
- Ability to work alone and within a team environment
- Initiative and attention to detail
- Ability to manage confidential data
- Experience working on a cross-functional HRIS project and global HRIS environment
- Experience with different HR systems is a plus
- Strong analytical skills, including MS Excel
- Experience querying data, data manipulation and report generation
- Strong competency in data modeling and flowcharting
||Foster City, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services