Infor Global Solutions
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit
Title: Business Consultant - HCM/Lawson Talent Management
Location: US or Canada (Remote based)
A Business Consultant supports client implementations by providing critical business process skills. Business Consultants also provide extensive functional expertise across the range of Talent Management application solutions. Business Consultants work closely with clients to determine how their businesses are run today and what opportunities for process improvement exist for the future. Business Consultants use a variety of tools to translate customer needs into solution capabilities â€" including, but not limited to, gathering and documenting business needs of the client, providing system demonstrations, testing, training and driving process engineering.
The Business Consultant role is a highly interactive, complex role where the consultant has a blend of strong analytical, communication, problem solving and business skills.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Participation in the Conceptual/Detailed Design Sessions to review the customer's business process definition, organization structure, KPIs and assist in determining how best to utilize Retail Solutions to meet their changing business needs.
· The Business Consultant will assist in the translation of business needs to configuration specifications, partnering with the Configuration Consultant, to gather business needs and complete the Build Commencement Document.
· Responsible for overall business aspects of the design phases of the project.
· Functions as the Business Consultant on the project team. This team will support the development of test scripts, training, pilot and UAT phases of the implementation.
· Actively mentors other consultants on areas of expertise. Provide ideas and input to Product Strategy and Research and Development. Actively lead and contribute to your practice area through identification and creation of implementation focused deliverables.
· Completes weekly administrative tasks including, individual status report, time and expense entry.
The preferred candidate will have the following skills:
· Consulting experience supporting Talent Management software solutions, preferably Lawson Talent Management
· Undergraduate degree, or equivalent work experience
· Ability to travel up to 80%.
Infor is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at
|Location:||Remote Office, OR |