Senior Industry Marketing Manager - San Francisco MuleSoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
SENIOR INDUSTRY MARKETING MANAGER - SAN FRANCISCO
MuleSoft is looking for an superstar marketer to build and drive go-to-market strategy for a new set of industry solutions. In this newly created role, you'll analyze market opportunity in key industries, identify the veins of gold, and build the go-to-market strategy that makes us the de-facto standard integration platform for that vertical.
This position is perfect for an analytical marketer who's mastered the art of messaging and positioning and is looking to take the next step in their career by owning go-to-market strategy for a key piece of the business at a disruptive, high-growth startup.
Are you a trailblazer looking for the opportunity to build a marketing program for scratch? Is it your second nature to craft compelling product positioning that resonates with target buyers? Are you a quick study who can immerse yourself in an industry for a few weeks and emerge as a credible spokesperson? If you thrive in a high-velocity environment, love a good challenge, and are excited by the opportunity to build a new industry marketing program from the ground up, we'd love to hear from you.
This is a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment -- we are looking for smart, high energy candidates who are looking to make a big impact, and who want to work alongside a great team to do so. We work closely together and put in startup hours, so you must be team player! The perfect candidate will thrive on the prospect of taking on huge challenges and will â€œmove the needleâ€ at MuleSoft by driving programs through feats of flawless execution.
- Develop domain expertise and act as MuleSoft's key subject matter expert and spokesperson in given industry verticals, with an initial focus on healthcare, financial services, insurance and media.
- Create compelling value-based messaging that resonates with target buyers and effectively differentiates MuleSoft from the competition.
- Deliver and maintain comprehensive set of customer-facing collateral including white papers, customer case studies, and web content.
- Drive awareness and demand for MuleSoft industry solutions by developing integrated campaigns and executing them in collaboration with demand generation manager.
- Monitor industry news and events and ensure that MuleSoft is represented in key industry publications and events.
- Ensure that every MuleSoft sales person is conversant in industry solutions through ongoing enablement and delivery of high impact sales tools.
- Develop and articulate MuleSoft's competitive positioning in key industries and partner with Product and BD teams to execute go-to-market strategy
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 3+ years experience as an Industry or Product Marketing Manager for an enterprise software company.
- Analytical mindset with ability to quickly identify key industry pain points and effectively position MuleSoft products/capabilities against them.
- Strong project management skills and ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to distill technical concepts into compelling messaging that resonates with business people.
- Deep domain knowledge/expertise in a target industry (financial services/banking, insurance, healthcare) a strong plus.
- MBA (preferred but not required).
- Experience with open source, SaaS applications or integration technologies a plus.
- Benefits package includes health care, dental, vision; life insurance, flexible spending and dependent care accounts, sick leave, and 401k.
MuleSoft is a well-funded, explosive-growth company on a mission to connect data and applications within and between organizations as easily as Facebook connects people. As SaaS, mobile and Big Data converge, enterprises face a choice: become overwhelmed by the resulting explosion of connections or seize the opportunity to gain competitive advantage. MuleSoft's platform is helping to create the winners, with big name customers like BMW, Wal-Mart and Nokia. Over 3,000 companies and 100,000 developers use our products and we power integrations with leading SaaS companies such as Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Workday and Box.
We're building a great company, filled with exceptional people who challenge and inspire each other. Are you looking for a fast-paced environment with a huge market opportunity and unlimited growth potential? If you want to have a big impact on our success, love working in high performing teams, and have the track record to prove it, we want to meet you!
To all recruitment agencies: MuleSoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to MuleSoft employees or any other company location. MuleSoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
, Lightspeed Venture Partners
, Sapphire Ventures All Jobs: at MuleSoft
|Headquarters:||30 Maiden Lane|
San Francisco, CA 94108
|Company Profile:||MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. In 2009 we grew revenues 152 and quadrupled our product offering.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Today's developers are looking for simplicity and freedom from the bloated legacy Java "stacks" that were built over a decade ago. They need middleware that embraces today's web-centric approaches, including dynamic languages, mobile, and the cloud. This new lightweight approach is fundamentally changing the industry, and we are leading that movement -- we call it Web Middleware.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.|
Support MuleSoft with Social Media services