Senior Information Security Engineer - External Services (-02560) Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Are you a smart and highly skilled Information Security engineer looking to join one of the hottest SaaS and cloud companies in the world?Â Do you enjoy creating and managing security solutions in a rapidly growing global infrastructure?
If you choose to join the Workday Security Team, your mission will be to ensure that our customers' most precious data remains secure when they entrust us with its safekeeping. Donât miss out on a chance for an exciting and challenging security career.
Join Workday's security team as the Senior Information Security Engineer. This position is responsible for helping grow the Information Security and Security Risk Management programs at Workday.
You will be responsible for working closely with the Operations, Network, Security, and Compliance teams in helping define security standards, provide security oversight, and drive security projects to reduce the risk to Workday.
The role will be responsible for working with Compliance to help ensure that the infrastructure, systems and processes are designed, implemented, and operated in accordance with applicable security standards and practices, including PCI-DSS, ISO 27001 and SSAE 16
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in an equivalent Information Security & Risk role
- Experience implementing Information Security and Enterprise Security Risk Management programs
- Manage compliance with industry standards and requirements including ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, SSAE 16, amongst others
- Develop IT common control frameworks to ensure alignment with IT policies, standards, and regulatory requirements
- Create and maintain the documentation of information security systems, tools, and procedures
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral
- CISSP, CISA, CISM or other certifications a plus
- BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Solid Technical background, with knowledge of Cloud security models and controls
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services