Senior Instructional Designer Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Palo Alto Networks is looking for a world-class Instructional Designer who can help create the learning products and tools that Palo Alto Networks partners and customers need to achieve breakthrough business results.
The role makes a key contribution to the Services Organization. Responsibilities include working closely with subject matter experts to get the latest information about upcoming product releases, contributing to the build-out of the Learning Center as the core resource for user information, supporting releases of multiple Palo Alto Networks products to users, developers, and others, and creating materials such as interactive e-learning, VILT, classroom training materials, and videos.
The successful individual in this role is detail-oriented, energetic, and flexible, and can work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines and shifting priorities.
- Create course plans, demo scripts, video sequences and exercise guides for new and existing Palo Alto Networks products, courses and/or program components
- Design and deliver learning products in variety of formats including print, graphics, audio, video, and animation technologies to support curriculum offerings
- Contribute to the development of templates and maintain a working knowledge of assigned products and processes
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and other across the organization to create accurate, useful training modules for classroom and online courses
- Create project plans and provide accurate risk assessments for all projects; meet deadlines and reprioritize as needed to complete timely delivery of instructional design projects
- Manage course projects from inception to completion
Required Skills/ Experience
- 7+ years of instructional design experience and solid knowledge of adult learning principles
- Must possess a combination of expert Articulate, Captivate, Camtasia, Adobe CS, and PowerPoint skills, with demonstrated work samples showing complex eLearning course development
- Experience creating and managing the production workflow of interactive eLearning and video modules
- Competent presentation skills for online or classroom training delivery
- Excellent interview skills, with ability to cut through the fog to identify the requester's needs and address them
- Network security project background a big plus
- Four-year or advanced college/university degree in relevant field preferred
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED